Reviews for Shadow
Angel of Drama chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Hi! Thanks for reviewing my song "What Could Have Been?". This is really good. You're friend sounds really nice. Everyone is jealous of at least one of their friends at least one time. I've been jealous of most of friends at one time or another. You just have to remember that you're

a good person to. _-
Sopheri chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Emotional jealousy... not often a good song is written about that that isn't too mean in my opinion, but you seemed to do well. Being someone's shadow isn't usally the best weay to live. We all have flaws. Which make life all the more interesting. Good song.
Janna chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
ok i'm not good at reviewing stuff at all, i gotta try not to repeat myself too much lol...anyways this past year, as i went through a severe depression, i realized that part of my problem was i compared myself to other people way too much...you are a great person, no matter what you may think...great song (wish i could write like that!)
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
deep, deep stuff! another peice of fine art. i'm nearly through all of your songs!
Max chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I'm pretty sure who you're talking about, and I could see why you would write in such despair. But I really do think you are the better person, no matter which friend you're talking about. And I think you live your life fine, your jsut a little confused at times. Wonderful song, I just think it should be the other way around.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Hmmm...I feel like that all the time...you write so good! I CAN'T WRITE LIKE THAT! ::goes off to try and write something good for once::
teh.katie chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Excellent... Just beautiful. I MUST check out more of your work! The songs are all great, and I'll have to e-mail you later about them! Keep up the excellent work!
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Man, dont ever write about me again...thats scary that you even think im cool. Man, I wish I could write like you...
Just Silver chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I make a horrible reviewer. But another great peice of angsty-ness (hah! you thought I was going to say "angsty goodness" didn't you?)by you. You should go to a record label.
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
You have so much talent for writing songs it amazes me. Perhaps its because i've never been a fan of poems or songwriting. But your work has already taught me, after 3 of your songs to broaden my horizons.
DarkSilencer2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
know how that feels ... to well ... great song. It would be awesome if i could hear this as music.
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
It's almost as if I can hear your voice in my head...which is crazy, because I've never actually heard your voice...your writing gives me chills. I love it.
PiSCeS760 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
wow, that was great. I know how you feel though. This is the first song I've read from you and it makes me want to read more of your work. Keep it up.
Star E. Night chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
i like it. but it seems like you made too much of an effort to ryhme. every line doesnt have to ryhme. i used to tyr to hard then i realized you can only write with an inspiration(or at least i ahv 2) any way good song
L.O.V.E chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I found it very interesting. Something I think everyone, if they admit it, can relate to it (Maybe even the person who you want to be like).