Reviews for Dancing the Wire
LostInReality chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I really love the evil feel to this pooem. I know that's a weird way to put it. My fave bit has to be:

the chains are heavy when / you forge them from / your sins, / when the locks / and leaden weights have come / from deep within. /

Its beautifully and cruely true.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
That was simply amazing. I haven't a clue what to say, but I know I loved it. It's stunning. I especially loved the ending. Cheers!
featherlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Again, perfect rhyme structure.

"Day into night,
ice into fire-
damn my weak heart
as I trip on the wire-"
Beautiful. I really liked the "dance the wire" stanzas, all ending with the same phrase. It added consistency to the poem without being too repetitive.

Spine-tingling imagery; very vivid. I loved it.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Reviews are getting harder to write, as to not repeat the same thing. Wonderful poem. My favorite lines of this part is:

Take this blade,

to burn in the fire-

the same as me,

when I dance

the wire.

Besides the fact of that when my mother reads some of my poems she asks if I'm thinking of suicide and then wants to send me to couseling or something. Parents have no trust in their kids.
Ophelia Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
It does sound like you are on drugs and high when you wrote this. It still sounds cool though
The Carrot Princess chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That was also good. GOD DAMN I suck at reviewing... it was... amazing...!...
Lilanthe Not logged in chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Whoo! I loved it.

So angsty. Dark. Deep.

Love your stuff!

Lilanthe
Cerberus chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I see suicide... but that's just me (the freak I am). Overdose, that sounds like an easy way out.
Raeveyena chapter 1 . 8/24/2001