Reviews for Chasing Perfection
soulguardion chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I simply love this
Raining Star chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
wow...just wow. damn, this is...amazing, awesome, twistedly beautiful...im adding it to my favorites right now!
Izzy Girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
... #1: Lici was right, that is SUCH a Kaisuke-ish poem... #2: I should've taken Leslie's advice and read your stuff earlier... you, my dear mad poet, happen to have the gift of word, rhyme and rythym.
Thorn chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I love all of your work, you do a great job. Everything always flows so well, no matter what it's about.
Ophelia Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Oh my god... that was so Daikaizer or Kaisuke aka Daisuke x Kaizer Ken! It was so good! You so got into Daisuke's head even if you didn't mean to!
The Carrot Princess chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Gosh. I really liked this one too. All that I read of you so far is good. And tonight I really just can't write reviews...
Bitterscarlet chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
I confess. I'm in love. With this poem that is...don't get excited.
Tenshi1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
holy sh*t thats good o.o partially sickening, i'll admit, but thats what makes it so damn good... hehe like that saying 'pleasure in pain' - keep writting
Meina chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
oooh..simply beautiful!You'll have to excuse me but it's late and I've had too much sugar but anyways I really did like your poem and all the others I've read so up the good writing..or would it be typing? _