Reviews for Perfectly Platonic
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2002
u have to finish ur story! it is soooooo gooooooood! i can't wait til u update, ur leaving all of us anxious readers in the dark! anyway keep up the good stories u have written! :)
qtpiez chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
YES, u better finish this story! ill haunt u down if u dunt finish it...hehe...no just kidding. but it IS a good threat...rite? rite. ok well anyway...i love ur stories. ) they have good catches to all of them. please post more and soon!
Jey4eva chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
omigod! u STILL haven't updated... *breathes deeply to keep from bursting out in sobs* COME ON! I am dying! This is one of my favorite stories and if you don't update soon I may have to do something drastic... erm, I'll think of something.
Rhapsody in Pink chapter 6 . 6/24/2002
I just want you to know that I am a dedicated reader and that this is my TENTH review in almost half as many chapters. What? What? It's June you say? No...I'm not bitter that you didn't (sniff) update. BUt won't you update? Please? Please? The extended tension between Kiki and Jonah is going to drive me up the wall! I want to know what happens on the date! I want Bonnie to, um, just leave! What happens at Jonah's apartment when Kiki goes to give him those papers? The family dinner? The family dinner! See? you have all these loose ends here that are killing me. Have you no shame? I'm hanging on the edge! PLease please please update!
Materialgrl82 chapter 6 . 6/2/2002
I really like this story! Keep updating! And I cant wait for you to continue and finish!
Baby Dust Bunny chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
Okay... that almost works... you said you would continue and yet... where is it? I am still waiting for Jonah to die... ... that sounded messed up... I guesss there should be an atempt on his life...or something...arg... stupid nails... long nails me one who can not type...
alicesun chapter 6 . 5/19/2002
yahoo :)

you're evil, we're all evil. hell is our destination, but that doesn't matter as long as you keep writing. Am I making sense? no. Sorry to hear about the misfortunes. Makes you ever so angry when things like that happen. This is a fabulous story! I'll be on the look-out for the update. And according to my calculations (from a person who needs a calculater to add single digit numbers) YOU'RE LATE IN YOUR NEXT POSTING!

But I'll forgive you if you post the next chapter now.

Is it posted yet?

What about now?

Then I must wait. I might sing while I wait. doo dee doo dee doo dee doooooooo
alicesun chapter 5 . 5/19/2002
another great chapter! very very amusing! well... not at the end, but the beginning was funny. Did I mention I loved this story?
alicesun chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
hahaha amusing chapter. at least, it was amusing in my head. you write the conversations well, it's all a pleasure to read
alicesun chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
kiki's an amusing character, me like much :) great chapter, again!
alicesun chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
ahh the plot thickens! another great chapter. the two perspectives make an interesting read. well written, too. well done!
alicesun chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
great start! I like the whole list of why they can't be together, like kiki was drawing up the list of pros and cons. or just cons. Anyway, on to the next chapter i go..
Naughty-Angel1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
Uh... I know by now you've probably already got an editor, but if you don't... I guess I'm offering to be an editor. I'm a good speller, and I have excellent grammar. I know I'm bragging now, but I'm the top of my English class (yr8). Uh... if you don't want to, you don't have to. I'm just offering. And, um, could you spread word around that I'm offering to be an editor to anyone who wants?
mrs. michael moscovitz not signed in chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
ooooh i'm so sorry about your computer crashing, but I am so glad you are continuing the story, hope everything works out.
Alexiana chapter 6 . 4/18/2002
Thank you so much for getting to write again..I can't wait 4 you to write more! I really really like this story!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »