Reviews for Perfectly Platonic
the Bumbling FIrefly chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
and you left it at that? I am SO going back and checking the last time you updated and if it's more than a month ago somebody is going to get some VERY persistant notes. you better continue!
dark angel chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
u really, really should finsh.
Alltimate chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
Jhondie? you there? Have you seriously abandoned this wonderful story? C'mon, it's super super excellent fantastic, angelic! Everyone is dying for an update.
Hazel Rauselt chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
Wah! This hasn't been updated for so long! It's so wonderful, and I'm dying to know what happens next. BTW, I think you should pay attention to commas. You're lacking quite a bit _~
Alltimate chapter 4 . 1/4/2002
Please e-mail me...

Again, this is a great fic, a cool plot, and you're a great writer, so why don't finish it? You stopped updated quite a long time ago, what's going on?
Alltimate chapter 5 . 1/2/2002
Hey! kool fic! I luve it! Are you going to continue it? Please do! If not, can I PLEASE have permission to continue it? IT's one of the greatest fics ever. IT's so humorous!
eek chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Hello? this is great! please write more SOON!
Alexiana chapter 5 . 12/1/2001
Good story..please keep writing
Jey4eva chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
could u PLEASE hurry up with the updating? i'm dying here! please? pretty please?
leah chapter 5 . 9/8/2001
Jhondie! Please write the next part to the story. I went and checked your website you have listed here too, and it's not even updated as much as is. Hurry up! I want to see what happens here.
lasmk chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I really like this story so far. I hope you have more done here soon.
Jey4eva chapter 5 . 9/7/2001
Its really good! I love thsi story for some reason- I dunno why...
Ruby chapter 5 . 9/4/2001
Very cool so far! I hope you add more soon!
Meg chapter 5 . 9/2/2001
keep up the awesome work
mrs. michael moscovitz chapter 5 . 9/1/2001
AAAH! that was so good. please continue soon!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »