Reviews for Visitor in the Night
Sairn chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
i read this a wile back and couldnt comment cause i had to go. But I would say that this story has an amazing twist and the details make it extremely memorable and enjoyable.
BABYINU 317 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
All man from the sounds of it you liked her tell me if i'm wrong. Or you don't have to tell me at all.

Aneyways it was good! Keep Up The Good Work!
Capella Morningside chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That's creepy! I myself love doing things in this kind of air, but I've only done one (Fade). Ghost stories in a different light I call them, because they're not as much about a big scary ghost come to eat your face or something but a ghost you are familiar with making up for regrets.

Only error, I think, that stuck out to me was "You were too busy, too caught up in the excitement about moving to my hometown..." shouldn't that be 'your' instead of 'my'? Otherwise the plot seemed okay. I would have liked to maybe hear a little more from the guys, they could say a bit more than they did to give a sense of the kind of people the main character hangs around.
Dimmer than the Moon chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow, this is an amazingly wonderful story! It really freaked me out. And it was based on a true story? Awesome. You have a real talent for writing (as is evident through your work). Great job! I loved it.
nynaeve77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This was great and freaky and sad all at the same time. The fact that you say it's based on a true story makes it all the more mysterious and interesting. It reminds me of a campfire ghost story, only more poignant. - In other words, I really liked it!
Killer Tofu chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Whoa...freaky.
Kri chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
So this did actually happened to somebody? Yikes! Megan DID seem really creepy right away, I mean the mood swings were as bad as PMS! Extremely good writing style though, pretty much as good as any published novel or short story. . I liked, now if only I was brave enough to go read that 27 chaptered monster..
M L Europe chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
That was pretty good! I NEVER expected that! The character, Megan, freaked me from the beginning, and then...woah...i NEVER would have suspected that. So not predictable, like so many books, movies, etc. now. It was great!
AngelKalyna Kaleena angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
WOW! that scared me! It's really a great story, and honestly, you've got alot of talent. Good Characterization! Masterful work here, Strider Hunter!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
...

OMG.

That was so good.

I mean, I did NOT see it coming.

But it was absolutly amazing!
The baava Project chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wow, that was really touching . . . I found this through the "Member Ads" and didn't see what category it was in before I started reading, so I was like, "WHAT?" when I got to the end. *laughs at herself* You have a beautiful style of writing, so well done that I forgot I was reading. _;; I'm glad to have found your work.

ja ne,

LoK
D'Artagnan chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hmm... the ending was rather cliche, but it was well executed. Good job! *thumbs up* It's sad, though, when those kinds of things happen. I mean, the ghost or vision coming back to tell someone something. *shrugs*
Twilight Moon chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Oo, creepy! This isn't exactly a scary piece, as much as I hate to say that, but is is extremely well-written. You make excellent use of foreshadowing, characterization, and so on so that this becomes an exceptional piece. Good work, keep it up!
Hypatia chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
This was extremely well-written, keeping with clear language. I never doubted what was going on and I liked the ending even if it was a bit cliche. I loved the emotion and the reality of this. Good job!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Wow that was good.I really love it.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?I am trying to make my own writting craft better.

Thanks if you can.