Reviews for A Single Lily
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
"and then we understood that never is forever, the end is the beginning, and that's where you have to start.", i loved that..!

Well... what a horribly sad story! and well.. a bit strange and.. em.. in a hurry? i don't know if you get what i mean (you know, sorry about the bad english, and it's actually too late to be thinking about the right words).. it could have been told better, but it's actually very good if you take the fact of it having been written at age of 14! in a scale betwine 1-10, i'd give it a 4.. i guess i'll read some other story of yours, 'cause since this one was written 3 years ago...Anyway, hope you don't take it bad.. The concept of the story was really good... anyway, have a good day...

Andrea B.
Razor Fairlight chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I have to say I thought this was pretty silly and immature, but I suppose it kept you too much South Park can rob you of your writing skills.
TomFeltonlover chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
I absolutely hated this story. You aren't a bad writer, and the plot was kinda foggy but it was good. This story is finished, correct? Well, it seems unfinished to me. And man you were like obsessed with South Park! You cuss way to much in the story and that is why I hated it. You must cuss alot or like people who cuss but let me tell you it doesn't make you cool, it turns you into a jerk and a pain to listen to. Rewrite it without all the cussing, replace it with crud and crap and Dang and Darn and heck. And for Craps sake, give it a better ending! Signed; Annoyed as Heck
chickendog chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I really liked your story. I think it could have been better if you would have spellchecked it. I think you could have been lighter on the swearing. All in all, it was a great story. Keep up the good work. You should try to write a sequel, or maybe that would just ruin it? I think you could give it a try though.
Pink Parka Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I remember this! LOL! I made fun of this thing all the time. 'Oh no! Stanley!' LOL :) It's interesting, though. And good for how young you were at the time. _