Reviews for Overdose
Hittomi chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Woah, that was well written. Good job!
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*cries* omg...very powerful...my best friend tried to commit sucicide...(gotta tell her to read this!) good poem! gets the point across...i hope your friends get better...keep up the good writing!
Quados Amundae chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Wow...I was just browsing and had to read this one because I have one of the same title...I really relate to this poem...As an author, just a comment, don't let your rhyming trip you up in what you're trying to say. Sometimes the words seem forced, and that can get in the way of a truly good poem. But I really enjoyed this... -Q'Amundae
Nan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Oh, it's a very provoking song. It really touches me because I totally understand the situation. It's written so... it just really fits the whole ordeal and issue. This really is putting feeling into words. It gets a message across, you know? It's a sad thing, the whole lot. nullum est jam dictum quod non dictum est prius
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Very strong words from the farfman. Again, youve got me in a depressed mood.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
nice and powerful, and an issue that occurs not just in America, but here in the land of Oz as well...
BeegStrez chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
That was so sad! But I know it's real, and it happens all the time. And I like reading about stuff like that... it scares me. It helps people see how stupid it is before they fall into it like the person in the song did. Keep up the the good writin'!
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
omgosh... this is so sad. I like it a lot nonetheless. It's so beautifully written and crafted, the reason ur one of my favorite authors. You have just so much talent and you're not wasting it one bit. i just cant get over how good this is. I hope it becomes a real song, ). I'd luv to hear it.
angeldust chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Oh my gosh! This was SO GOOD. It puts the message through faster than any old health magazine/commercial/teacher ever could. So far, this is one of the most well-written songs I've ever read.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
NO DRUG OVERDOSING! Okay...it just all scares me so much. Cuz well I know ppl that have done it.
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Its a really good song and an experience i can relate way too well to so yeah it gives me a lot to think about its something most teens can relate to. Very to the subconscious about regret and making stupid choices in the heat of the moment and not thinking about how it will affect you after you do it or others. You are an awesome writer.
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
i really hope you didnt go through this...for your sake. But it has shown me and made a point...much faster than what any health teacher has told me. Your way with words is amazing. Any pointers for me on poetry or song writing?
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
yeah... that is really good...
Sakura Maxwell1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Okay, since I try isolating myself from knowing people, and I only have few friends, I don't really know anyone who tried this. Not personally. But I think this came out good.
adfasdf chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
This speaks true. Anyone who has read this, suicide is not the answer. Whatever it is, you would hurt your friends and family harder than you can believe.