Reviews for Fan Fiction.net- The Truth 2.
Bloo Heart chapter 4 . 5/14/2002
! WITH A JOLLEY RANCHER ON THE SIDE!
Irenicus chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
ALL HAIL THE FOSSA!
LeLe chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Uhh... I didn't actually read the story. All I have to say is: What the hell is a fossa?
Irenicus chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
I'm finding this more as a drama than humor, but a very well written one. A little work on paragraphing for that last part, but other than that, I'd strongly recommend this fic. Kinda shows how society works nowadays.

And if you're one of those crazy people who thinks that if it makes fun of FF.N so you must flame it, I say #$! off or die chucklehead.
Bloomajigger chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
W00T! GOOO DREW! *cheers*

Kay. . .Drew is so incredibly cool . . .DANIGT! WHY CAN'T I MAKE CHARACTERS LIKE THESE? *has a heart attack and falls voer* *thunk*
Bloo Heart chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
Kemise- *prances out in a cheerleader's costume and begins to. . well. . cheer* Goooo Drew! _

Eheheh. . .thanks Kemise. . *drop kicks the fossa* O.o;;;

Whoohoohoohooo. . . .this ROCKED! Rocked like. . err. . .like a rock in a really rocky place, donchaknow! *stupid grin* _ And Drew cracks me up XD

Dagnabbit. . .I swear on Hootie's shallow shoebox grave that I -will- learn to write like this someday! Hooah! _ *clapclap* Eximious writing! Absolutely superb, I do say
nja chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
nja
Irenicus chapter 2 . 2/20/2002
hee hee...cheeeese...O. huh? What? Oh...

Yes, indeedy. Very well done. Write more speedy. Now I'm going to rhyme something with done that makes sense, ah, FUN!

Anyway, good story. Loved it. Hoping to see more.
One of the thousand Monkeys chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Yeah, and it drives you insane with the stability (lack of).
AOH wasen't worth signing in for chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
hmm you obviously get off on getting flames from people, perhaps you feel you need to write stuff like this so you will GET reviews, even if they arn't the good kinds. 23 reviews is you highest count of fics i see so far..hmm. Oh yes i have a question for you! If you think is so bad...why are u still here? it just boggles my mind! _;; You must not have anything better to do if have to rant about stuff like this. Here I have an idea! why don't YOU~ work on your writtng skills instead of writting things like this? If you read fics that you think are dumb and stupid dosen't that make you want to write better and show people the talent you have on ?...if not i guess your not a true author...and you should support people starting out who maybe their fics aren't the best in the lot.
Bloo Heart chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
*snickers* Oooo, careful Fossa _;; You're going to have rabid FF.N loyalists eating you alive. . .heehee. . .we could always get Ardelle to lend her cattle prod to you though! Yesh, you might need that. *nodnod* And a flame proof jacket. . .and a bullet proof coat. . .and-*gets hit in the head by an unknown assailant* Owie oO; Preeeeddy writing I like I like and. . *pokes with a pointy stick* you /know/ you write better then I do and that one day I'm going to successfully pilfer it away. . .soo. . .*rambles on incessantly* Hey! I just got up 10 minutes ago, so sue me *sweatdrops*