Reviews for Bleed bleed bleed!
quixotic-hope chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Definitely depressing, as I understand how she feels. Good job.
Bunnie Love chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Very damn good i like the details very much keep up the good work.
Only Me chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was quite good. Only, the 'bleed bleed bleed!' part of it didn't appeal to me at all.
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I am the lead character in this storybook...It's like I wrote this myself. Very haunting, and honest. Though I relate to every bit of this, it sends chills through me. Great writing.
hiddenxscars chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very... strong? Yeah, I guess you could call it that. But it works. Very well written, except for minor style points, but that's me being a pessimist.

Cheers.
porcelainashes chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow... very powerful, I can feel the sorrow and anger. I can say I've had the urge but I couldn't do it to myself. I have a high torlerance for pain but not self-mutilation. Great short story, very deep.
Fluffamillion chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Why doesn't she have any friends? Is there a reason? There has to be a reason. One can't have no friends for no reason. Seriously. If you have a reason please show it.
I'm hoping you do have a reason because that will show that this story is better than all the other 85 million stories that are exactly like it on this site. Of course, you could be writing this story, like all the other "angst-filled" writers on this site, just to get the shock value and recognition and attention.
This story is lacking alot. It has slightly good poetry, but the rest is lacking real meaning, real reason.
killingaurora chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
*blink*

the BLEED BLEED BLEED cracked me up. i've never thought of it that way before...
shimmeryrainbowgrrl chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
in love with this story. good job. *thumbs up*
Approaching Autumn chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Very nice... I'm going through just that thing...
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
this was really a fantastic piece of writing, the emotions and the pain can almost be felt. I hope things get better.
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
wow that was very...uh...deep, and it was good...kind of reminds me of an experience I went through once...
Damaged chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Two words: beautifully written. I know how the girl feels, though I've never gone to that extreme when cutting.
snowdrops chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
wow, your story is so over powering. its very good.
Marzipan chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Hope your life's coming back together now. It's bad out here on our own isn't it?