Reviews for Cold Black
Clrk4life chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It was really well written. I quite enjoyed it though the big reveal towards the end didnt really reveal anything about what the guy was or what the girl had become.
Nicky chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was really good! I thought that was very original. I loved the descriptions. A job well done!
Slate Green chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow. ... ... ... Just... wow. It sort of had the effect on me of diving headlong into another world. A little bit confusing, but I'm assuming that there would be more to follow to explain it all... like what she has become and whether or not she's a vampire or demon or whatever.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*staers in awe* really inspiring, I am amazed at how you left this off. you left off so much, this is so interesting too! I really want to read more of it! *pouts* a very beautiful and well written read, I really enjoy this and loved the way it was done. *adds to favorite stories lists*

!~* noelle *~!
darknesslivesinu chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
differnet for sure, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Yak chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Mysterious and beautiful. Your clear sentences are powerful and work wonderfully. Great story.
Slideshow chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow, fantastically written. Very much interesting too. The story just wound me in until I suddenly found myself finished. It's great this story! I'm not sure if I've ever read one like it.

I love how you made it short, instead of you know, like.. with chapters and stuff. I'm usually not one for short stories, but I dunno, I like this one alot.

Great work, I hope to read more from you!
Sani chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I like that way you wrote that story...almost entrancing

Sani
rainyaviel1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
wow...that was awesome! i could picture everything in my head. so detailed and vivid. good job!
EnterTheMatrix chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Morbid…Melancholic… Perfect…

Good length too. Nice ending and fitting graphic vocabulary.
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow, this was a... very powerful story. It's just so... wow! It was wonderful, I loved it completely.
TrickeyKiss chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Woo-hoo! Cold and Black all the way! Great story, I really liked it! I mean, having that THING go inside you, take you over... *shudders* creepy. Very creepy. Now you're gonna have me looking over my shoulder... ep! Keep it up,
TK
rukki chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
this is pretty deep stuff. What is she? i mean what is he? i mean? huh? Is he just a demon? I mean how can he just transfer his powers to that girl with just a kiss? Are kisses forbidden for the demon? really well written. definetly dark and enigmatic.
Shadow Haven chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Ofcourse I'll review!, The story was well...unexpecting...that's good because you don't want the reader to know what you will write _
You have very good grammar, and you decribe things well too. May i trouble you to read my stories? they're no match in your league but its good entertainment .~
Update your story soon, it's worth the update!
Fearell
Kyandoru chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
that was very well written and interesting! very nice way of describing things and surprisingly rounded characters for a one shot. nice
ja ne