Reviews for Cold Black
Jolly B chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow, that was so ... intense. I liked it!
loveology chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
It's different. And that's good. I wish he lived though, the little hottie. _~
Just so happened chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Oh! Very, very, very good. I liked it a lot. Continue on with this!
Bleeding Air chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
That was truly amazing. Waow. It's sad that it's taken me so long to find this story XD It was definitely worth the long search though. Hee.
At first I was a little confused, but that's probably because I'm slow... o0o;; but I got it a few sentences later
The ending was great. I'm going to check out the rest of your works, yep yep. This is going on my favorites list!
Bertie Buzzifig chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow. That's wild...I like it! You are quite a talented writer...I was hooked from the first sentence. what a way with words!
Layla the fiend chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
one word: wow
vampire-bunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
WOW! that was brilliant! i cant find enough words to praise it. i'll just say that i was unable to tear my eyes away from the screan and that it was captivating. good job!
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
This was, well, gripping. I absolutely could not stop reading until I reached the end. The fact that it is a final draft really shows. This is polished and I really felt that you were in control of this story. Actually (this may sound weird), I felt as though this story had been sculpted, especially the first bit. I could almost FEEL the images you were summoning up, the way the words were put together. . . if that makes any sense. (If it doesn't, rest assured - it is meant as a compliment!)

When I came across the phrase 'sniffed at my hair' I was uncertain of it at first. But it grew on me. It made me think of animals hunting for prey, snuffling for the scent of their victim. I think it was a very clever choice of word.

I think I found a typo towards the end (which I'm sure you've fixed already, but I'll point it out anyway). 'A lucid thought made may' - I assume you meant 'way'.

And now I can only voice wot others have said: original, captivating, engrossing. Your writing is confident and your control of the story is superb. I can only hope you are still writing.
Brooke chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wow, that was totally awsome! You do have more chapters coming right, and you'll have em' up to SOON...right? C'mon. I'm desperate now for some more, don't leave me hanging.
Stina chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
A beautifully written, mesmerizing story!
Lemarte chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
awesome! keep up the good work!
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Damn, that was an excellent story, AS. Vivid, fluid, well-paced...not to mention no grammatical errors. Everything flowed as it should, and not once did my attention drift. This story could only have been told from first person POV, and you handled it like it was nothing.

Regarding the story itself, an original and intriguing idea. There is a very real possibility of this being published.

Once again, a very fine effort.
libranpisces chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
You have talent... never let it fade away... Blessed Be...
Sycochild chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Excellante! I loved it! Twas a little confusing, but no matter. Was still a wonderfully written story. I love how you make everything so clear to the reader. The story really came alive in front of me. Keep up the good work, and I would love to read more of your stories.
Kamichi Rioko chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I'm never going to a party again. X_X

I like your style. Can you write more?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »