Reviews for The Chosen
singforme chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
hehe...forgot I couldn't swear in a review (note the gap between 'scared the ... out of me')... oooo, and the plot thickens...
singforme chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
sooo sorry for not reviewing this fic sooner! there was something wrong with my computer and I couldn't see them until Mogo sent me the URL... but anyways... this fic scares the out of me... man, it's freaky (in a good way...a good, morbid way...) can't wait to see how it turns out~
Dragon-chan chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
Hey you really did follow your horrorscope (bad pun, I know, I'll shut up now) Great chapter Sohpie, see you soon ne? BTW I wonder how long it'll take you to figure out my bad pun...
Anne Sinclair chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Well done! Good plot, creepy ending, I liked it. My only complaint is the formatting makes it a little hard to read. You might want to put spaces between the paragraphs, but that's visual. The story is very good!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
That was cool...It kind of reminded me of Dogma in a way...please continue it!
MidnightSons chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Pretty good.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
That was really good. It reminds me of that Roddy Pipper movie about those aliens that could only be seen with special glasses. Anyway awesome story.
Ice Demon chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Great Story Its a cool and original horror story Keep up the great you Review my stories and my new story Evil Living Dead 2: The Underground Village
Dragon-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
0o I think you took Yi's suggestion to get more morbid a bit TOO seriously...j/k ;; Now what have I told you about cliffhangers? (NO! Then you leave your poor friend DragonChan all wondering what happens!) Upload that next chapter soon!