Reviews for Atheism
Dawdle of Dandelion chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well, what I want to tell you is, that the rating is unsuitable. I mean, K for some violence and death, also some adult content? I mean, about the word 'virgin'! Some of us has been taught about the 'intercourse' thing, but some of us? No, they haven't. Please fix the rating.

Overall, I like this story.
Lucy Labrador chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ooh, interesting! I like it! Faved.

Now I might be wrong but... for the question at the end Id say none were wrong because they all just belived different things?
DarkGaina chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this was kind of scary..

seemed a bit bias ;, I know atheists wouldnt do that in an atheist world, throwing stones like religious children would do, but I can agree, if the world was an atheist world. it would be very strange to encounter a religious child, in todays society its the other way round though.

I liked the story though.
Perkele666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
When I first started reading this, I thought it was an arguement against atheism by a religious person.

But now I understand that your point was that discrimination and hatred goes both ways.

Without religion, you'd hope that atheists wouldn't have as uch of a motive to kill people who believe differently than them (this is how I feel, as an atheist), but there are haters in every group of people.

I enjoyed your story very much.
Flannery de Sica chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Well, I'm a Catholic...and I have an atheist friend. He's incredibly awesome, and he's not like what you mention here. He's even better than some of my other friends that have religion...well, I don't hate either Christianity or Atheism, but indeed, I REALLY hate those stupid people who force other people to join their religion. SERIOUSLY, I HATE IT.
Caroline chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I'm a Christian. Well, I don't hate atheists (really, I don't) and I do think that what they did to Mary in this story is far too much. I don't think atheists can be brutal like that. If they are like what you said in the story, I'd probably dislike them because they seek for trouble.
Adamn chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I found this in the quickpicks and read it... I liked this story. I think that even in the future that some religious people will still be more... plentiful... than atheists or agnostics... yeh.

People are foolish and will beat the shit out of you if you're different... (Especia-fuckin'-lly if you live in the bible belt of the The United States and you're an athiest... ME).

All in all this story was great. People get pissed off at fiction. (Fuck 'em). Keep writing.
Th1rt33n chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow, to answer your last question I'd say that the Atheists were wrong in that situation. It would be neat if you added on to this story, maybe start a war or just have the kids be ashamed and grounded for the rest of their lives in jail... maybe...
Claire chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
im not biased, honestly, just curious. All the questions are out of curiosity. That's it. I swear.

i have a question how does one become atheist? is one born that way?

Fic- quite interesting.I liked it. But why are they weirded out by mary's name? I think Mary is right. She stood up for what she believed in, which you SHOULD DO! Honestly, i think she's right; not because i'm Roman Catholic. I question my Catholi...cism. i think thats how you spell it. haha. Oh i love ACT she's my best friend. Really, she is. i def know her. I dont think Atheism is a religion, cuz dont you have to believe something or one omnipotent, omnipresent force/power/supernatural being for it to be a religion? (Wow, Parochial school for 9 years has REALLY help me hasnt it? P hahaha). im random like usualy today. i liked it. i wanna read that fishie story. I think i shall.

PS If any christians tell you to convert, KICK THEIR ASSES IN! Hahaha, weird that I'm saying it that? indeed, but i hate getting forced into things, you proly feel teh same about getting to join christianity. (I'm sorry for saying this but) God, WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! *me and ACT are practically the most loving people I'll meet.*

ohh fishies, saddened me. Sure, violence is fun, but are all you stories about it?
Act chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Interesting, and not as... well, derogatory as I thought it would be by your reviews. It's a shame what people think of each other, especially as far as religions are concerned... honestly, I'm a Catholic with friends that are everything from atheist to Muslim to Buddist... It's such a shame that no one seems to think people can't just get along... and it's even more of a shame to see that out my own community, they can't. I hope I never have to face this kind of discriminatory problem, as everyone is entitled to their own beliefs... I guess I'm fortunate for my social circle being so diverse.
Hope4TheDreamerz chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow thats very...interesting. in a good way tho.i like it ]
Niggles chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hey Farla! It's Pippinpirate! I decide to check you out at
WHO! You and me are the same, I'm an atheist too, I know two others besides my family, now three!
Don't you hate when people try to convert you? Oi, it gets so annoying, just they tell you if you don't go to church you'll go to hell!
not everybody says that, and you'll know a true friend when they respect your desision to be an atheist
Be proud, put Darwin stickers on your notebook, christians put crosses!
How long has it been since you updated on this site?
PS: I re-edited Lightning and there's a new chappie!
leshachikha chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Interesting story. I think that this well illustrates how people of any religion (or lack thereof) will not hesitate to persecute those different from themselves. With or without religion you'd have this.
Psychic195 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
PastorsDaughter, fuck-off. You and you're beliefs can be believed by you and anyone else. I am an atheist and even if this was the other way around, I wouldn't care. A fic is a story, a story doesn't have to be real, and realism is true. THIS isn't, and if you bother ME with you're bleifs, it will not go down well. Farla isn't a moron because of this, this mightn't be the way she wants it to be. Farla is a good, creative writer, oh and one thing: If god is so kind, WHY THE HELL DID HE WIPE OUT ALMOST EVERYTHING FOR THE SAME THING WE'RE DOING NOW. I REALLY hate it when people insult something for what it's about. This wasn't directed at YOU, this wasn't intended to be an insult.

Farla, I'm still waiting to know if I can use Wildfire and Ice.

Psychic195
darkstarredshadowwolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
um...a question...did u write this story to see what people would review and laugh at some of the dumber ones(don't get me wrong, that's what I woulda done...*looks around nervously* heheh with respect to the reviewers of course!) It's not a bad story, and it's a different concept from most other fics I've read. Not agreeing with either side, but not disagreeing either, cool story all in all. P.S. Pokemon revolution is such a cool story! Keep up the good work!