Reviews for I Lost a Friend Today
a123123123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
Weeba chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Oh. Oh, that's terrible. That's so heartbreakingly sad. "Left us to look at her face in scrapbooks covered in dust"; the image that conjures...so sad.

My brother's girlfriend lost her best friend to viral meningitis a few months ago. I never knew her, but it shook everybody up all the same. I can identify with this, almost. It's so terrible when something like that happens. The girl I knew of was only 16.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I don't think anyone that didn't know her can ever truly understand the depth of your pain, but... it's sad, that's what it is.
Nadja the Weird chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow, that's very sad. It feels very personal and loving.
Lilah chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
That's sad, I've lost friends before, it sucks when they die... :(
FanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
How sad.
katie chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
that was really good
AngelFace2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
gosh... I was looking sum of ur poems! U seem to have such a depressing life.
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
That was touching...sweet...and so sad. To pick apart the words would just be wrong...so there is nothing more to say than how bittersweet it was to see your heart out on your sleeve.
Rosie Sinistra chapter 1 . 6/29/2000