Reviews for No Trust
Jilla de la Rio chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I really like your poem. Right before I read it I had just had a fight with my Dad and this is so close to how I felt.
The Girl Within chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
I can completely relate, to the whole song. I end some nights in tears over petty little things that my family argues over. They keep saying I don't care, when they have to clue how much I do...its sad. I can relate, totally. Once more, a great song, keep up the good work.

TGWErica
Memory of Alessa chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I love your writing! You're very talented. This song is my favorite out of what I've read of your writings so far.I can relate alot to this song. My family is always fighting no matter what.
craig chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
awesome. i argue with my dad alot. but thats about it. totally kick ass song though. good work
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
that is quite good, i fight with my brother all the time. but otherwise we're actually a rather close-knit family. My brother's knots appear to have come undone, thats all really.

good work, I will look at your other "art".
Coke Jolt chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
That was really good, I can relate.
A Child Falling chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
great. going on my favorites.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
::shivers:: It sounds like I know you...it sounds like my family
Celtic Ember chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
that is so my family. i get into fights with my mom a lot (we had one last night over me dyeing my hair) and i'm always incredibly pissed off and depressed after an arguement. but anyways, it's a great song coming from a great and talented writer. keep up the great work!
E.C.M chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Oh, this song is so sad. You did a really good job writing it.
Mage of the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I feel like crying and not only because this was so expressive. But because i've had fights like this with my parents. Its easy to relate to. But try and put it past you. Make a goal in life hold it above your head so that its just out of reach and so you have something to keep working for. And then when it's finally time to stand up as high as you can and grab that goal-it will be worth it and youll be glad you didnt give up. Well, i may sound kinda preachy but it works for me and im able to work past all the fights and guilt and anger.
Sakura Maxwell1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I guess I cannot totally relate to this song..? I disagree with my parents, but fate dealt me a cruel hand and I am totally shy, so I hardly stand up to anyone.. In my family, I think it's favortism. I hate that.. America sure has a great rep for families. Psh.
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I don't really know what to say...yeah, I can identify...and I'm sorry you have it like that too...seems to be common now adays, huh? The Great Freaking American Family...