Reviews for Pandora
erisedilla chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I like it alot... incredibly emotion-filled... me lovies!
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Again, a lack of tune, but other than that it's a good song. I expect, unless it was a terrible tune, I'd quite enjoy the song version. However, since I like complaining sometimes, I must complain about the little star beside the word "Devine." It's so confusing that it's making my mind hurt! Oh, wait, maybe I should just turn that light off...ah, that's better. Anyway, what's with the star?

Okay, enough complaining! Good work, and, considering that this was your first song, I'd say you shouldn't hang yourself just yet...wait until you've writen something terrible...which, from the looks of it, isn't going to happen all that soon. This one deserves...um...Five, I think.

!

Oops, maybe I should take some more math classes...
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
u've got alot of talent. i'm impressed.
Sylvi chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Hi Again! ... this is DEFINITELY you... poor fellow. He should go to Alcoholics Anonymous.
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
um...yeah
Mata Obake-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
What does anguish mean? I'm stupid. So what. There goes your deathly dark you. That's the way... Here goes another pointless review...

Yeah, so, this is going to be like all the other reviews, but who cares. I can never make a poem like this, and I always go into awe (?) when I reak your poems. All said. Short.

I'd rather be Holy(Hotohori) than Obake-chan(Tamahome). You all know that, though. Yeah. Pointless.
Angel of Drama chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Hi! I'm a songwriter too. I like it. It's really deep and kind of dark. But, that's not a bad thing. I haven't posted any of my songs, but maybe I will. If I

do post them please check'em out. Bye! _
Amaris chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Well, here's your review. Anyways, I think it was kinda good. But one thing bothered me. You don't really need to do the chorus every other paragraph. Do it like once every two or three paragraphs. Anyways, you'll get better with practice. I think I would like it better if there was a tune. Practice makes perfect!
susupop chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I think the chorus comes into action a little too many times, so it kinda breaks up the flow of the verses..(even though most songs are like that) I like the ending though!