Reviews for Endless Grey
Lady Ayisha chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Beautiful work... Your insight is that of someone who has seen a great deal in his life... Beautiful work ... It truly touched me... And thank you for saying what you did about 'my baby'. Erik's Story will have a new chapter up soon.
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Hey! Someone who agrees with me! I'm not German- I'm only a poor little American girl, as I used to put im Deutschen- but I'm learning German and I'm interested in the country's history, namely for the World War I era. It's so interesting. - Still, though . . . I can sympathize with you. I once had one of my FRIENDS tell me that the Red Baron was evil just because he was German . . . but I believe I argued my point nicely, and wound up defending Germany very well. But that could just be me . . . .
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I love your stuff! Lol...and just because I have nothing else to do, I'm going to give a reason...you actually write from the German perspective! I'm German...very much so, and I had relatives fight in both World Wars...in the German army. A lot of people think that they were bad people, and I actually got yelled at in school for defending them (ooo, the educational system is great here, nyet!). But not all Germans were *evil*. I like it that someone actually writes from the German soldier's perspective, showing that they were just the same as a French, English, or American soldier.

Wow...I wasted a lot of time here. Sorry! Anyway, thanks for writing great stuff (and if you get a chance, please, PLEASE review my WWII poems...lol, selfish plug, I know!)