Reviews for Emptiness
nikatheros chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I like it...it's short and to the point-I like that you resist the urge to fabricate something that doesn't have to be
Fast Jazzy chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
a bit disturbing, but good
Raven Gray chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i totally understand how you feel i also write a lot of depressing poems and some ppl get upset but what's the use of writing if you can't express yourself? write what you feel says i n keep up the good work!
Tetty the Great chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Sugoi.. I liked it! It's okay not being optimistic, I'm not. I have a question, not about your poem sorry, I was just wondering if it's worth to have a membership at fictionpress.. what do you think? Does it help you in any way? Please write back to me at
Thanks, keep publishing more of your poems,
-Willow.
musicgirl225 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
ah, i know the feeling...well put...
Anandria chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I don't know. There are just sometimes where you feel you can lose yourself in nothingness. Like when you're depressed or something. You fee like you're going to drown or something. Really food.
The Writing God chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
I sit upon the throne of pity. King of the abyss and all I do or don't survey. Sometimes you just have to step confidently off the edge secure in the knowledge that the darkness you perceive is not really that at all...that the light around you comes from within and will be your guide through the unknown.

As my friend Jessie wrote to me recently "...be careful not to let your mind go into darkness. A deserted island is a good place, too. I have felt at times I was abandoned there, but in time I came to see the truth. At that same time I also thought I was being forced to walk the plank. Little did I know it was a diving board into flying into ethereal of God; thus my faith in believing this island is paradise. See I am still a fool, but it keeps me alive. Plus who the wants to stay on a boat that you can't find anything to write about?"

Who the would want to stay on that boat, indeed?
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 8/28/2001