Reviews for Shattered
Squirly159 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That is awesome! Can't wait to see more!
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
omgosh wowowow that is great. you do such a great job in putting feelings onto paper. I've only done that successfully once... *is jealous*
craig chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
awesome song, thats all i can say. i wish i could write songs as good as you
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
ur friend is lucky to have such a pretty friend like u, AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IM STUCK ON THE FACT U R PRETTY SO HA! I hope ur friend dosen't feel as worthless as she does, coz after reading this anyone would perk right up and shine like the brightest star. Again, i expect this on the radio one day with ur voice accompanying it.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Nice words, well sorted out.

Maybe one day I will be able to write like you can...
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Shattered...we all feel that, don't we? You just capture the feeling and put it onto words so well...
Cerasi chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
OMG! THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! It seemed to actually descibe me when I get so down sometimes...but I'll brush that aside! _ It really was good. I hope you keep up the good work and keep on writing...you're definetely going somewhere in your life with these pieces! Don't give up! Cerasi!
Celtic Ember chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
*sniffs* wow! it's incredible like everything else you've written! (no i am not being a suck-up, i'm just telling the simple truth) i likes and keep writing! and thanks for reviewing _
Mrrrisa chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
hey sweetheart... :) I told you I'd eventually get around to checking out your "published" work. I personally like seeing the originals as you write them, but your talent becomes even more appearent when placed together like this on . Soph reccommended I check out this one in particular. Beautiful really. As all your other work... Wonderful inspiration you must have. I'm sure she loves you deeply and if honored to have had you listen to her, even if she seems apathetic to it all... Hrmm... well I'm off to the showers *wink*... ttyl, darlin'

Yours forever, Mar
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
i know this feeling believe it or not...caring about someone and wanting nothing but the best for them and their emotions...and yet feeling their pain from the emotion in their voice, seeing or hearing them cry, or even talking about ending their life...sorrow many times does this to a person though - makes them not realize or choose to accept how much their friends truly do care
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Whoever this song is about, I hope they find out how you felt...I'd say this is my favorite, but I'm not sure, I might like "Hollow" more...I can't pick a favorite :)
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
that one is REALLY good. i think that's my new favorite song, seriously. i would hope, if this person has seen this, that they are honored to have it written about them. it's totally roxor! i love the wording for this one. like i said they get better and better. you did what you could...
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
what can I say...your work is amazing. It runs smoothly and so many people can relate to it. You really have the talent.