Reviews for With You (edited)
princess-of-hopes chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
i think it's a beautiful poem...it's good that u feel that way abotu a friend. u should continue to write more and more and more and more
Destria chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
wow... i hope that writing will help both of you cope. i know i shouldn't play mentor, but if your friend wants to express, help her write poems. loved it! very deep
Jhondy chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Hey girl. Truth, I only found your poem 'cuz I was looking to see if anyone had that particular pen name. I'm glad I did. It was very touching. I hope your friend's okay. Lots a love.
Green Eyes Mako chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I loved it. I was nice but sad. I know how it feels to have your friend tell you that they want to die, and all. Hey is the poem true. If so did the friend kill them selfs.
rare rage chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
oh my goodness! that is lik so sad. im so sorry that happened... its one of the best poems ive ever read.::tears bout to cum::hope u can live a happy life"guys last a week, but friends last forever" -rare rage
Salome Morgan chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
OMG! I feel like crying! Is this true? OMG, I am so sorry. Anyway, real nice. Very insightful...arg...not what I mean...you know what I mean...

anyway, thanx for reviewing the Grapes of Wrath. I just put something new up. I think you'll like it. Please r/r.-Grace
Cerberus chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I loved it... It reminds me of me and my friends... only it the other way around... I love friendship poems...
Spartacus Caesar chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
very emotioal. I like emotional things. I sure hope everything turns out all right with you and your friend.
Spinelli chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
A review for a review I always say. That was a great poem, dont know yourself. Very powerfull last line. The fact that this is a true story makes me even sader...I will you to write more poetry!
Cerberus chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Jeeze, That poem nearly made me cry *sniff* Friendship poems hurt me the most for some reason... Especially if one of the people wants to die...
me chapter 1 . 8/29/2001