Reviews for this needs a title- suggestions?
Au Printemps chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is VERY well done. I'd love to see -er, hear- this put to music - it is touching, and as everyone else says, very real and true.
Unknowable chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I just reviewed one of your other poems, so decided to see what else you had. I love this one. Its very sad and true, and I'm afraid must of us could relate to it.

PS: Love your name!
Angel of Drama chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Hi! Ummm...a title. Here are a few suggestions: Do You Remember, You Said, You Wouldn't Be My Bodyguard. That's all I can think of. If you like one use it, if you don't then don't. Don't worry, I won't take it personally. Nice song. I think it's really pretty. Ja ne! _
Claireity chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
very very pretty. who is it for?
Celtic Ember chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
i like it. :)...hmmm...i would give you some titles but usually my titles are always f-ed up so uh yeah. hmmm...maybes "this lullaby"? oh i don't know. i'm stoned so i'm not exactly right in the head at the moment...but it was good :) now go read my odd songs! ;)
Battykat chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Teaching me how to fight? s'a great line and seems to be the main theme of the poem. you speak a lot of truths here, soudns like a lost loved one, parent/sib/friend? sounds like it's from experience anyway. great work :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Well gracious! Who knew? My songs tend to rhyme, but this is best without. I don't know about a title. Something to the effect of "I'll be ok" or "You said".

Keep me informed.