Reviews for Tick Tock

La Primavera
mooch chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow...
G. H. Pedersen chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I really like the way you have portrait this guy. It is also written well, especially his little talk about the moon and why one can not kill it. Keep up the good work
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Yikes. Scary. But very good. A nice insight into the insane mind. Very well written.
Delle and Bear again chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Ok I lied, that was awesome! I knew it was Acid by the 2nd paragraph. D: I read it out loud to her again. That might have helped, 'cause she knows the voice I do Acid-chan in. She's new at this, so it took her longer than it did me. She sat there with her eyes closed and looked totally bowled over when I got done reading. You kick ass, Ali-chan! B: *Squeak!*
bryyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
i absolutly love this. i have the increadibly urge to memorize it and start chanting it in the middle of class. )

[ oh, btw, this is Tarla :D ]
Farferrie chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Ne, Ali. Long time no write? I love! More Acid-chan, please. ::Falls to her knees and begs::
The Infamous Chibi Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
...
Recycled Avatar chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Wow. An interesting portrait of insanity. A 9.5 on the Avatar-o-meter. If you want to learn about how to make a good character who's not all there, you can definitly take some lessons here. Also, the effect of the writing style is impeccable.