Reviews for Eclipse
FormerlyKnownAsKatoka chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I like this. It's disturbing and dark, but not so much so that it's disgusting.
dissconnected chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
You writing becomes more more beautiful and sensual each time. It lingers and does not fade.
Neoteric-figment chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This has left such an impression on me. So much that I re-read over parts. It still hasn't fully sunk in.

I love the imagery in this. That part about his love being frozen in flames just put a smile on my face. It's such a facinating outlook on the subject.

And I thought the gradual build of tension was handled wonderfully. I think it's stunning. I'm very glad to have stumbled on to you at FP and anxiously wait for more updates.
Sylvia chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
just wanna say, you and moreta/ myrika are my fave authors on this site and on fanfiction..ur writing is so meaningful and alive..i love it. Thank you for writing and i hope u always will. btw, why don't u release some stories like these as an author? they're good enough :D [i can't think of anything to critise about ur stories :s]sylvia
Bex chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Wow, that was a very very beautiful piece of work!
Amethyst Blood chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Nice ficcie. I really like your discriptions, and the 'my darling's. _

BUT YOU NEED TO GET AIM SO I CAN TALK TO YOU

heh.

Ever writtin a sonnet?

The next big project . . . .

- Ebony
nukerliu chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I have read the other reviews, and I feel that they do injustice to this story. This, to put it simply, a work of art. As my friends says, “You have to dig through a big pile of shit before you find a jewel on ” – well here is the jewel. The way you describe love, from a seemingly cold vile beast is just amazing. The story leaves the reader guessing who the narrator is – The Devil? A daemon? Hades? Your story literally and figuratively sounds like “Orpheus in the Underworld”, if you know what I mean. Okay, that’s enough adulation for you – you have my sincere complement.

Now on to constructive criticism, I don’t see many problems, other than that, well if it doesn’t ruin the essence of the piece, to add some more “action”.

I look forward to reading more of your stories when I am done with my SATs and midterm exams. Junior year you know… very busy.

And if you do have time, please take a look at some of my poems and stories, namely “Crosscountry”, “Coveted, Miraculous Love”, “On Divorcing Loneliness”, “Lazy Summer”, and “The Green Reflection.”

Btw, my friend Qian suggested this story to me, she says she talks to you.
Azyziah Donovan chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
All I have to say is that it is very good and well written. I wish that I could write like that, (gets a really hopeful look on her face). Eerie and beautiful, all at the same time.

Azy
M'cha chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Wow. I sort of get it, and I sort of don't. I think if one truly wants to understand that, then you'd have to study it for a long time. Very good.
Kim now witch child chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Wow! That was amazing! A little sting? hardly. More like big sting!
KrNxVeGGiE chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Wow. Pretty, mysterious, and somehow like a knife.I don't really understand it, but it's still pretty
The Dark Lady Adriennesigh why do I never sign in chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
Wow...this was very eerie. It was also amazingly well written. It was very deep and I loved it. I don't usually read orginal works but that was FANTASTIC! Well, carry on writing.

Adrienne
Myst chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Wow. Stunned look. Wow. That was amazing, Ki. Truly amazing. I loved it. I think you're almost at your best when you write these tortured sounding fics. I don't think that tortured is quite what I meant. Sad, angsty maybe. I really liked this. Copy and paste are useful things. *g* It wasn't quite sad. Wistful maybe? Anyways, considering that I am running out of adjectives (very strange for me)I'll stop babbling now, but rest assured, your first step into the world of original work is a sucess, and I will be more than happy to read anymore that you write. lol :) Myst
John Santana chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
The deep, dark, fathomless depths of the unenlightened soul are brought forth in such vivid contrast it is blinding even to the eye that cannot see the light of day. This story is incredible. Written in a way that makes even my own darkened perceptions crumble into mere grains of salt. Kudos, you have achieved what very few have. my respect. Perhaps you should take a little time out and check out my poetry... You may see the same daemon resides within the mind of this being... or does it so... I'm haunted by my past... (excuse me) I'd like to read myself to sleep now... Hope I will awake yet again. PEACE!
Diomede chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
oooohhhhhhhhhh. that would be my first reaction. my second, i'm not entirely sure since i can't say anything i haven't said before and that's kinda of hard when all i want to do is gush and go "oh, it was wonderful, i loved it, this is just perfect," etc. etc. but yeah. hinting at mystery and hidden depths and all that it was really effective. i hope there's another chap coming soon because i really have no idea where you're going to go with this so i look forward to it. anyway til then...D