Reviews for Got To Give
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow... THis is really well written, and very powerful! The rhyming works well!
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
It really screams out at you, but then don't they all?

Thanks for reviewing my , i will always look at anything new you have to offer.
just silver chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I would love to hear this put to music. You should copyright a bunch of songs and send them to a record company in a portfolio. They're missing some stellar material.
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
It's a perfect dipiction of your feelings. I like the part where you say you won't give up. It tells you have a stubborn sense, and thats a good thing. This is another one of my favorites out of your whole library thiny. In case you're wondering why I'm commenting on so many things in one day is because my freinds told me about your songs and works so i came to check it out. I think your work is splendid.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
wonderful...awesome...great...I'M RUNING OUT OF ADJECTIVES! o well...u really capture the feeling there.
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
another great song! good job dude, and as always the lyrics kick!:)
Celtic Ember chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
wonderful as always :). you're very good (emphasis on very), and i can't wait for the next song. keep up the great work!
adfasdf chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
This is a very well written song. You express your emotions very well through your lyrics. It's very apparent that you are a great writer.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Dude you're great and you know it :P I love it as always. Just keep doing what you do, theres my advice for you. Oh dear that rhymed I should take a break from songwriting for a lil while .