Reviews for Accept
Janna chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
ok i'm finally reviewing your songs, lol happy now? i chose this one to review first because it's probably the one i can relate to the most right now, being insecure is something everyone has delt with at some point in their lives...i really like it, you're an awesome writer!
Sakura Maxwell1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
This is a great song! I think I can relate to that feeling. Sorry I haven't been reading your songs, I've been busy and now that author alert if POOF it's hard for me to know when you post new songs. That and I haven't been on for about..forever. - - Oh well, this is going in fave's and off we go to read more songs! Wheeee!
lionesspride chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Aww, my anikay, you rock... seriously. Even when ya drive me insane, you're worth many people's time and don't ever forget that. This world can be rather lonely and filthy, but always remember that at least one person always cares. Afterall, if everyone was the same, what fun would that be anyhow?
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
This is very sad and touching. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Good work!
Celestina1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
:-/ I think ur cool...but then...most people don't agree with me. Ick, I'm sure that was comforting...you can't be God's one imperfection (stress on the one) tho cuz we are all imperfections ya know? ::just came back from church, don't mind her, lol:: ::yes, she goes to church - parents make her come:: I like this one a lot. I think this is the one I relate to best.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
thats pretty good - i can relate to it so well!

its on my favourites, btw
Ghxstwiththemost chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
good job...i know what you're talking about
shy chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
one of the first ones i read, and definitely my favorite so far. keep writing them, ure an awesome writer.
Nina chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I love yur lyrics...thier always emotional and have a inner meaning to them. It's raw and it shows how u feel. It's amazing how out of something so tradjic people can come up with the most beutiful things. I love yur songs...there's no other phrase that comes to my mind.
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
You know, I think all your songs are going to wind up on my favorites list. Oh well, the you'll just get more reviewers :) This is really good. I know how it is, wanting to just die when you wake up in the morning. Well, of course I would, that's what I want, isn't it?
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
You know...most people who seem so confident and perfect on the outside are really pretending. (I know because, sickeningly enough, I used to pretend too. It made me empty). I like this song. It's like you're not afraid to be honest about how you feel.
adfasdf chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
This speaks true to the heart. I feel like that a lot of times, and you've written it down pat, emotions expressed well through the lines. Congrats.
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
it's a good song. once again good job on the lyrics...they're really awesome! another song to add to the favorites...heh
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I really really like this its so easy to relate to, especially for me. I'm running out of things to say to praise you,lol.