Reviews for Eden's Serpent
Aeristella chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was absolutely beautiful and stunning. Bravo, bravo.
Need 'n' Know chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Eden's Serpent as in temptation? So it stole the heart and left with it.

It's long, and I like the use of "stole."

Julia.
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Whoah...that was awesome, I completly ADORE this poem! I think I'll read it over and over again and smile in it's brilliance it's that good. I am so jealous of your writing ablitly! Looking forward to reading more of your poems if they are as good as this one!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
wow thats fantastic i love it.
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
EK! that was like the best poem I have ever read! you rock! omg! that was so good... I cant belive how good that is... and I'm probably getting anoying by saying how good this is... but it is! EEKK! this is so going onto my favorites list... and just so you know... YOU ROCK MY LAME BUTT!
t. Hudson chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
What an interesting idea... With short lines and broken meter, usually I would expect a haphazardly thrown-together piece succeeding in little else but holding together a limp doll for the injection a personal opinion. You, however, have woven together a fantastic poem with a POINT. This is rare. There is such incredible meaning in this; I love it. The fall of man is tragic, is it not?
BakaChibiGaki chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
That was really good! It sounded kind of like a twisted song... _
Erotic Antibiotic chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*stares at screen in awe* awesome right there, nothing i can say can tell you how i feel towards this poem. great job.
-Shattered Mind-
X chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
*bows* I am absolutely in awe. I usually avoid the conflict in bible references, but this is absoulutely stunning. Thank you. You've really moved me.
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Beautiful poem, exquisitely rhymed with wonderful rhythm. I like the repetition you used as well as the breaking of the pattern in the second-to-last stanza; both of these tactics helped the poem's message to sink in. This is definately one for my favorites list, and one I'll recommend. Excellent, EXCELLENT job.

-Renn Ireigh
The Carrot Princess chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
AAAII! Lovely.
Anarchist Soul chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
*simply claps* Beautiful...
Bitterscarlet chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
What plattitudes can I offer that haven't been offered before? That was sensational.
Uncle Joe chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Wow! Very reminiscent of Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones...an ancient American cultural music group from Britannia).
Iris chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I sooooo loved this poem! It was great!