Reviews for A Vicious Circle
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
People who cut themselves was, in the younger half of my childhood, something sinister and secretive only heard about and not actually understood. There was once a time when I myself had inclinations towards cutting, in order to feel better, and it is with the reading of this poem that I nod and understand.
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very powerful and emotional; goes straight to the heart. I don't have any insight on the topic of cutting, but my cousin used to suffer from depression, so this poem gave me some insight into her feelings.
Tim the Enchanter chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
i dont cut myself, nor do i other similar things, but nevertheless i think that this poem of yours gives a good describtion of what it is like,a d to be honest: i personally think it hurts to read it. just like it hurts whenever i hear fromsomeone i know, that she did it again (its seems like mostly girls do it). i wrote a poem myself about this topic,although i dont have any experiences with it. go and check out "the struggle", i wrote it after a long chat with tyler, who told me that the uses to smack his fist against the wall until his knuckles start to bleed, when he is in a certain mood. anyway, i hope you could get away from this behaviour, saraH.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
very deep and you used so many strong words! i feel that it really did catch the emotion of cutting. I have never cut my self but i have read so many poems like yours that tells me how much pain that each cut causes.
Ever1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
This poem really captures the essence of cutting. I've been suffering from depression which has led to cutting since my sister went missing July 2001.

Read about my experiences in my journal - "Hell and Back"
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
EEK! Goddess, never before, in my entire life, incredibly short as it is, but still, I've never heard that people cut themselves to get away from pain. I guess I coudn't be Empathetic because, I've never experienced that. Listen though, I could offer all my support for you. If ever you feel you need to talk to someone who you don't really know, seriously, call or e-mail me! Anyways, if you want to know who this is, well, this is Katie (short blonde one. You know. the really hyper one.) Anyways, if ever you need someone to talk to who will keep her lips completly shut, then I'm here.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Wow...wow...wow...um...wow
faithcruo chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I think it is excellent written and i find it a good poem..
Gatita del Diablo chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Oooh, kinda creepy, and sad, especially if you're the Sarah that I know who takes Cailin home from school. Very good, tho, it shows a lot of emotion.
SKL chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I read your review of my story titled "Scars". I really like your writing. It's really heart-felt and so true about life and how sometimes we just have to hide our pain. It hurts sometimes...a lot...I know from experience. At least I'm not alone in the world of depression. Thanks for reading my story.
Fire Pixie Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I did read your review on my poem My Knife. You should read it again I added to it a response to the reviews. I did like your poem and I can relate I used to do that too. I used to have scars but they have fadded since. If you want to e-mail me you can may be we can keep in touch.
Sixie Vee chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
One word: Powerful. If I didn't know you and what you were going through I would probably review this differently but I do and I do so, well, Jesus loves you, and I do too )
Elwing Alcyone chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I can totally identify with that. It's very well-written.
MidnightGremlin chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
dear, you've got to..i don't know. normlly, i can talk to people, about their promblems, but here, i be stuck. beautifully written, even through the pain of it all.