Reviews for Alternative
Sleeping Star chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow...definitely a poem a lot of people can relate to.
You've expressed emotions that a lot of people can't, amazingly.
Keep writing, hope to see more soon!
Sleeping Star
Sakura Maxwell1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
This is another really good song. I'm so glad you reviewed my other sucky song! And you left a nice review too! Well, I really enjoyed this song and I am putting it in my fave's!
lionesspride chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
"Your words cut worse than any blade"- such an amzing line...

This song is real relate-to stuff. If only everyone would try to work things out...

There are many difficult choices in life and choosing how to handle a situation like the one you described is an excellent example of one.
Celestina1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Wow, I don't think I read this one before...(yeah I'm reviewing all your stuff again, lol, cuz u said u wanted more reviews) Really good...::is afraid to ask what happened tho:: I feel that way sometimes with...everybody, lol. Everyone's always telling me to stop giving in. HEY! GIVING IN! I'M LISTENING TO THAT RIGHT NOW! lol.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
You know? I am glad there are other people out there who feel just like I do every single BLOODY day! Because after reading that song, I felt like I am not alone for the first time in my life (really, i mean it)

This one is, too, my favourite.
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
A feeling most can relate to. good way of expressing what most cant. cool song
Isabella Becker chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
simple as I can get is I like it
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Hi again Ian! Very phat song! This has got to be one of my favorite songs...this and 'Hollow'. :)
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Excellent! Extrêmement bien écrit toujours comme:) Bien fait (j'ai dit que je ferais ceci :P) hahaha
Scarlett L. Beckett chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Very very very very very very very ::goes on chanting this for a while:: good. lol