Reviews for Death and the Maiden
Anathema2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Does the word "plagiarism" mean anything to you? Sweetie, that's not a good way to go. I know for a fact that the first stanza of this poem was written by Tennessee Williams...not you. If you were inspired to write the later ones by the first one, then say so. If none of this is original, then remove this...please.
bobbin chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
hi hi! It was sooo sad/pretty!good job "tigress"(?). Do we know you as tigress? anyway, that was really good! wow! i wish i cold write as well as you! sniff*
Devestator chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
oh I am so confused! Was that man death? oh yea now I get it! (sorry I'm a little slow) I thought that guy was just a pervert lookin' to get a little action! (just kidding) Your rymhing is excellent, especially the way you managed to fit white witch into the end of every stanza. Brilliant! I also like the length, as my english teacher used to say: Your essay should be like a mini-skirt, long enough to cover the topic but short enough to keep things interesting. Keep up the good work! ;) PS: thanx for reviewing my fic!
shay hunter chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
this is so pretty. you are an amazing, amazing poet. continue to write like this. it was very touching.