Reviews for Puncture Wound
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
VERY cool song.
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
ur songs leave me with a feeling of awe ur just soo good
The Girl Within chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Wow, very strong meaning, but you did a great job of expressing your point. I love the last line, it always gets me in your songs. Keep writing, you have true talent! You could really make it writing songs. Once again, I luved it, and I only hope others do to.

The Girl Within"Reach your goals, aim low." "If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
strong, well chosen words, all the best if you do decide to make a career out of these songs.
just silver chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
didn't I read this already. I'm sure I have. You and those powerful last lines. They make me want to laugh. I really have some sort of problem. _ loved it!
Evelyn Johnson chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
i liked this one,good job :)
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Kind of sad...no correction really sad...makes you feel pity and fear for the perrson. Other than the whole being sad thing, i like it good flow and use of words and stuff
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Sounds a bit like ones I've been writing recently :) cool. I especially like the last line. Very good as always.
Celtic Ember chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
once again, you write a great song. _ hmmmm...i'm running out of 'original' things to say...oh well. you get the point. :) bye byez