Reviews for Stained Love
Temari-hime chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
.you.

And your poems, of course. :-)

Lovely, lovely. I actually wrote something quite similar to this once, but I think your perception of (painful) love is much better than mine.
Wicked Witch Krandomity chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
But love is something we can't live without, like a notebook's writer or a water's trout. We can all find someone in due time, someone to make a happier rhyme.

Loved the poem (found it through Quick Picks). It was super sad, but I choose not to think that way. Hope to read more from ya!

Happy Writing!

W. *
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
you kinda contradict yourself with those last two lines... You really think that is what love is? No winners. gone after death? *ahem. cough cough* Hast thine self forgotten how this great horror thou hast depicted has brought mankind together and made each person become one in existance? don't you think love is forever? I guess not... lol! 'A whirlpool of emotion, a siren of souls' That line sounds like something out of the Odyssey. xD
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Wow... Wow, wow, wow... I'm in totally love with this one. It's wonderful! _ I swear it! I love it so much, I can't even pick a favorite line or stanza. Wow...
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
hmm you have such an interesting style of writing; almost, to term it stupidly, "old school" stuff. nice easy rhymes and loads of detail.

anyways, i liked it much. keep writing...