Reviews for I Failed, I Lost
sirkupo chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Plesantly.. umm... Demented would be the word I'm looking for. I like it though. Reminds me of.. me. o.O screepy. Anyways you should R&R my poems. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. (adding to author alert)
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This is interesting, you didnt add any sorrow-feelings to it, i got more of a happy-whatever, kind of attitude fromt his, its awesome, i liked a lot! r/r mine if you can please...*bats eyes*
Miranon chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Well if you belive in god, you don't have to belive in the devil. There are quite a few pepole who dont belive in this fellow. They tend to not be in "commericalized" religion.
A meaningfull poem, I can feel useless and have similar thoughts (though not lucifer's dame, im male). This does mean quite a bit.
Kinz chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Very good poem. Keep writing.
la nuit mes yeux t'eclairent chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Eh. The rhyming is juvenile and forced, in my humble opinion.

Ozone
The Writing God chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
In the review of your poen Emptiness, there is a word deleted by the system from the review. It was contained in a quote about that very subject. You can fill in the blank. Anyway, about this one...Well, in the opinion of The Writing God, good poetry sure beats the $#% out of History any day of the week.

But you know you're not REALLY Lucifer's dame. Unless YOU choose to be.

My only advice would be to take a look at from where your talent comes. From your soul. And that has everything to do with God, I reckon...but I guess if you believe in God then you must also believe in the devil. Oh well, I said I was only the God of Writing...nothing more.