Reviews for Twisted Fire
Meka-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow. that was awsome
Freak of Imagination chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
wow. that's amazing! i wish i could write poetry like that! i also read the haiku collection. or two. i read te one with the 'The Peinguin Is A Flightless Bird' one and the nature one. both are very good. have yu noticed that haiku seems to be more and more popular now, or is it just my imagination?
EvylheizeKhoholic chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This is beautiful, I'll look at more of your poetry now.
Demon Donatello chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Incredible. My friend recomended this to me and I have to say, this sounds like something to come from me! This is incredible and I look forward to seeing more poems by you.
Demon_Donatello AKA Dark_Paladin
Miranon chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
All I can say is: Bueatiful poem.
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I like fire. _ Hehe, it made me feel kinda warmer then I was now. 0.o Cool poem, as always.
Et Tu Brute chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
ah so beautiful, the imagery is great, this has almost a calming effect on me, me likes so very much
silent-dark chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
heheheeh i know what ya mean its really hard to write happy poetry! but your stuff rocks!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
aww...that's not terribly unhappy...and if u ever watch tv, u'll find happy ppl are boring and tend to be stopped...yea...that sorta makes ppl seem bad..o well!

Kewl poem! I love the imagery! and the phrases are neat "celestial dreams"-always a fav. It also has no capilized letters, not even at the beginning of sentences, did u mean that?
vampwillow chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
wow your poems are (and i hate to sound all disney on you but i cant think of any other way to describe them) enchanting! )
DawningFlames chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
AHHH! I LOVE IT! since it'd be just plain sad too put all of ur work on favorite story, i'll just have to add u to favorite authors! *clicks* and vermont is cool! there's great snowboarding there! can't wait to winter...hehehe...!