Reviews for The Hero
Lui5ito chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
What a good poem I love your rhyming scheme. Good job.
OryssaV chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This poem is kind of unexpected (I found it somehow?). Maybe it is appropriate for the times we live in, or the places we live in... where heros are so needed and scarce. There are heros in so many of us, ordinary people, not discovered or not acted upon on. You portray hero as a knight, with all that armor and a horse... that doesn't really fit the image of hero these days, where everyone has the chance of running away, of being scared. life offers plenty "opportunities" like that. And we are always someone's hero whether we are acknowledged or not.
The only thing I didn't really like about your poem is the rhyme scheme... it is simple (and thus simple doesn't always mean better but) almost every line ends similar and after a while it is not interesting.
Harry chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Well yog riter vat wos horabil so mani spellin eras and stuff. i hat it. u suk. fro m jfj
Stardreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Kathryn, you have the ability to paint with words! I can picture the knight you describe in my mind! :)
CapturedHeart chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Wow, that's really good. Short sweet and really meaningful. :) Not only does it invoke thoughts of heroes past, but of heroes present, and of the heroes we ourselves can yet be. (Yeah and unlike your poem my reviews starting to not make sense.)
ArwenStar914 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Oooooo, me likes, me likes! 'Make me like the hero.' Excellent! It reminds me of my brother, he's awesome, he's always there to save my hide, heehee. ) This was excellent (of course). Keep it up! ) **ArwenStar**
Angel Kara Angelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
hey sis, I love this! very poetic(but I suppose you already knew that! lol) I have a site! under the name of Kara, I only have one story up, and it's one you haven't read yet. You are one of my heroes! you've always encouraged me, and I always felt I could talk to you about anything. Another one of my heroes is David, who portrayed Christ to me in a way I never imagined possible. i luv ya, sis, Angel-girl.
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
"Make me like the Hero."! Yessss, my preciousss! Lovely! Inspiring tones, rhythym is good and absolutely wonderful! :) An all-around good piece of work, just like all your others! -ArwenAria18
Katelyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I like it, it's really good! My heros are Steven Speilberg cuz I want to be a director someday and Martin Luther King...well that one speaks for itself