Reviews for Emerald Dancers
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I LOVE THIS! It is amazing! So beautiful, and pretty! I love it!
b-U-b-TRUE chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was nice.
Galbraith chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I think it's a very beautiful poem. Not my favorite, but beautiful and well written nonetheless.
Miranon chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Finnaly some poem thats not depressing, I read most of you depressing ones, and this one was a relief, no matter how sily it is.
You may have noticed me reviewing alot of your stories, and I want to apoligise if I seem to bash your opinion every chance I get.
Alouette chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
*claps* Nice, happy poem! I know what you mean, everyone here writes depressing poems. i do to, when the world backs me into a corner (which its been doing a lot lately) but I have some poems you might like to read...if you hvave some spare time, would you,pretty please?
Trapper chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
"Snagging bark keepers?" Eh? Also, I'm not sure about the grammer in that sentence.
The last two lines contradict each other. You can't qualify "forever" with "until such-and-such," because that's not forever.
Bloodfiend chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This is really beautiful. Congratulations. I tried to do a peom of a tree once but didn't turn out nearly as good as this.
The Writing God chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
"Beautiful, green women of the woods..."

Interesting imagery. You combine the "greeness" of life for these leaves with the turn of the seasons and regeneration...which is, to a certain degree, what being a woman of the woods is REALLY all about, isn't it?

Snagging bark keepers and their lovers, the green women of the woods. Their snowy dance remians a secret of the winter.
Heather Goldbug chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Wow, that's a neat poem! I'm impressed! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sometimes writes really small short poems... :)