Reviews for Hope
justanothervirginsuicide chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
me likey! this was really good! I love how you wrote this. it seriously captures a lot of the emotion of 9-11.
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Thumbs-up!
Dragonclaws chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Beautyful.
Alysun chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
You know, there been a lot of stuff about September 11th, a ton of which I find. . . tasteless? Maybe it's just me. . .Anyway, that was good. Like it. Well Done!
Auroran Flash chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Wai. I think this is a very eloquent piece of work that captures what even the whining news stations were unable to with all their pictures and patriotic music. The real flesh and bones of what we're all feeling. By the way, thanks, thanks thanks for reading my fic and favourite-izing it _~ You made my night.
scarr chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Very beautiful, brimming with valiance and strength. Your words will strike a chord in the hearts of many as we all grieve for the tragedy that struck on the fateful September 11th. You have immense talent, keep writing.
QueenV chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
*sniff* That was sad. September 11th's horrors are so unspeakable. Thoughts of that day want so much to be forgotten but are forever etched in our minds. You captured the tragedy quite well if I do say so myself.
Emerald Eyes not signed in chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
...I will never forget that day... Good poem. _
Celtica chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Very nice :) The rhyming produces a nice effect throughout the entire piece as does the refrain. Keep writing! -Celtica
Zarra Rous chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
you have such beautiful words... and such a sympathetic heart... i pray that our nation will recover with the help of such hearts as yours