Reviews for The Object of my Affection
StarlessRaven chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow. You really do have a gift for writing. I loved every word of this story, although the ending was a bit short and I would have loved to hear more. Other than that, this was so incredible!
happycat chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oh how sweet! What an absolutely charming story. Really a great story to wake up to. Thank you for writing it.
InYakvilletown chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Dang. Wow oh wow. This is such a... wow, now this is really A story. Definitely one of the best I've read in a while. It's never dull, always moving steadily along. I enjoy how very poignant it is and how it has this heartfelt honesty about it that I can and I beleive most everybody in this country can relate to. You got universally known troubles with self-esteem, popularity issues, high school alienation, love, especially that of first-love and so many raw emotions. Most importantly I see hope in this story, which is hard to find in most of the heavy, angst-driven, woe-is-me stories that deal with high school life. Keep it up, man, seriously.
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
It made me smile while reading it. Nothing like that one girl in your life that just makes everything seem better.
heresyisforlosers chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was really good. Carmen sounds really nice. Is this a true story? It sounds like it could be.
Daniel chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
My god that was amazing... if only the same thing would happen with a girl at my school... omygod I just said that aloud
slickchick650 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh wow, that was so amazing! That was so cute and also very cool how much Carmen changed his life around. It's the perfect length and cool!
Claire chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Awwwwwwwwww!
Gloria chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
*clap, clap, clap*
Fantasy Lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Wow. That was the most touching...*chokes on tears*...story I've ever read. Are there anymore guys out there like you? Kudos! _