Reviews for Flight of Wings
Lila chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hi. I am 16 years old. My mother died on September 11 as a worker in the Twin Towers. I miss her so much and this poem was so powerful and beautiful, I am sobbing as I type. You have a true gift!
Serpentina chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was just beautiful - and incredibly sad.

It caused me to cry.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That was an absolutely gorgeous poem. It identifies with many of my feelings having to do with that day.
pimptress chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
*sniff* *sniff* This is a beautiful poem. I would like to thank you, for i am an american, and its good to see people care.

What happened on Sept. 11 is a real tragedy, so many innocent people lost their life that day because a piece of sh!t, who doesnt even deserve the right to be call a human, thought he would play God.

My heart goes out to everyone who lost a loved one that day and may God be with you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Kayla Jesse's friend chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
*Sniff*

My dad used to work in the WTC. On 9.11 he overslept, meaning he didn't catch the train he was supposed to and was on the train to NYC when it happened.

Thank Goodness he overslept.

This was a very sad and depressing poem, but it was great all-in-all.
Elf Princess of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
awwwww *sniff* that is really sweet! my grandmother used to work in the pentagon, and she retired a month before the act of terrorism. my cousin worked in the twin towers, but he had taken a sick day on 9-11. imagine my relief when i found that out! September 11 was one of the most horrifying days of my life, because I thought i would lose someone very close to me, and i know so many other people have. thank you for writing this, it brought back memories but it was a great poem. i think it describes what happened pretty well.
Crystalite 104 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
*speechless*
Mrs Norris3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
It's been nearly four months since September 11th but I still get choked up when I read/see anything about it. :-) Including this poem. I am surprised to see that Sept. 11 touched even Canadians and others. I personally live in America (not near NY, the Pentagon, or Pennsylvania) but I am not of age to give blood. But my mother is a devote blood donar and has given 10 gallons. Anyway, back to your superb poem. You never seize to amaze me with your writing. You are one of the bes if not the best on . The first two lines of this poem were especially great. Keep the stories and poems coming.
Ben Myatt chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
I cannot say how much your poem has touched me. I was at school when the attacks happened, and coming home to this sort of thing is something that should never have to happen to anyone
Kat097 chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
This is just too good for words. I felt terrible on september 11th. I didn't reealise what had happened untill quite late on and this is one of the most beautiful pieces of poetry I've ever read
DragonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
*sniff* I'm from western Massachusetts, and my parents knew some people who were on the Boston flights. That was a beautiful poem.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*tear*
A Child Falling chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
that was good...being a resident of the usa, the attack realy hit our pride hard...

We thank you for your condolance. That poem was very good, i wish i could write like that...ah, well...that's not gonna happen any time soon. Zyah.
Lady Dark Mark chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
This is beautiful! I love it!
Meatball chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
This was beautiful! Sorrowful without being maudlin. I really like this.

Meatball