Reviews for My Wife's Cookies
Veromorphia chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I love this. It's so short and simple, and yet it's so perfect. Absolutely beautiful. Even the title and summary were somehow amazing.
banphrionsa chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
beautiful sentiment. my uncle was a firfighter in 9/11. he died. it was horrible. very good.
bella natty chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
oh wow...very good...stunning! AWESOME! so realistic...totally loved it! I totally hav to read ur other stories! it was awesome! loved it..! I loved the fact that the name had almost nothing to do with it...AWESOME keep up the good work!
Cho Chang chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow, that was very emotional. You said a lot with a few words. Thanks.
Green Eyed chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Beautiful. No other way to describe it.
Smarts chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
...*tear*... that was really sad. I almost cried at the end, but I did have one tear. I love this story, just because it gives the perspective of someone who died in the world trade center. P;ease, keep writing.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is SO good. I love it!

erzulie chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
All I can say is... WOW. This really moved me. It's not very long, (it could be a little longer, a little more in depth), but it still gets your point across. Great job!

Jaylin chapter 1 . 4/10/2002 uncle was a fireman, he died that day... your story was amazing...
Elcolo9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
thats beutiful.
Maxine Catsani chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
oh, God...
Vae Mikomi chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Impressive... You are simplistic yet emotionally attached. Very impressive... Thank you for your dedication to the WTC's collapse and those who have passed on. Your work is appreciated. God bless and keep working.
Cowgirl2001 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Oh my gosh... *sigh* that was so so so sad. :(
figure8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
that was good. the terrible tradgedy that happened sptember tenth was by far the worst trdgedy in a considerably long time. this horrible act of terrorism should not be forgotten , as many people are trying to do, but talked about and understood by all. this is something that we will all remember for the rest of our lives and we need to realize the magnitude of every person who died in this incident. they all had a family, friends, and their own lives which were taken by men who had true hatred in their hearts. this is a brilliant way to express the victims lives. amazing job.
crzychica chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
In light of everything I haven't really felt like reviewing. It felt like it was too happy of a thing to be doing. But I had to review this. When I read it it gave me chills. You portrayed everything so realistically, and so so I don't know. Talking about the bombing from last time on the way there! That...I never even thought of it but that probaly is what they were talking about. Wow.-crzychica