Reviews for Bleeding My Soul
WhinyTeenageBoy chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
This poem really hits me, Blows right into my soul. Lately that's how a lot of my friends and I are...

I'm not sure if I like the title...it seems like it has nothing to do with the poem. I know there is that line with it in it, but it seems...I don't know.

Again, I really liked it.

-Steven,

YAH So?
Shiroi Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
wow... this one has some... what do you call it... heightening magnitude. i have to say that you write really intense... _
lionesspride chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
"I try to gain friendship through compassion"- great line, very true oftentimes, many times in life, we try and try and try to be nice to people and offer our love to them, yet they are blind to that.

"I'm falling apart in front of you"- another thing i can relate to, sometime emotions being shown in front of people just goes to show how passionate we really are about certain things in life.
Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
how sad...;_;
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
*smacks farf* stop writing now! youre too good!
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
very good! sounds a lot like some of the songs I wrote in my early days.

I reckon we should meet... you got MSN? my e-mail address is in my profile.
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Hey, good lyrics. A lot of emotions in that one. Very well written.
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
wow...just wow...are you sure you're not like Aaron Lewis or something pretending to be Ian Mckay lol :) ?
just silver chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I love that last line. *grin* Yeah, good angst makes me happy. I'm weird, but you knew that already._ Nice job, Ian. powerful stuff.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Tres bien! I wont start the French thing again cos even though I've just come back from France, I still have no clue how to speak it...your work is always great so just promise me you'll keep getting better :) not that getting better would be easy cos you're already so good.
Nina chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This song shows so much emotion. It really feels as if the writer is scremaning it into yur head when u read it. I love it.
catsom chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
powerful- you've obviously grown as an artist through your songs... great imagery, true emotions... very meaningful, and you expressed it in such a way that not only can we tell that it means a lot to you, but it draws us in too and it becomes meaningful to us
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
in parts i can relate this song alot to my lifes current situation. Very well written probably my favorite of your songs now :)
craZehGurL chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Wow.. this is such a cool song.. I see Staind performing it. heh.. (thats a compliment btw)