Reviews for JOKES
Silly chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
The jokes with a story were alright but they are like ones ive heard but changed slightly. All the others were pretty ordinary
Bored chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is just awesome! Thanx 4 making me laugh!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Put a smile on my face, not really because they were very original(in fact, I'd heard them all before at one point or another.) But it still made me smile remembering where/when I heard those stupid jokes. (Of course, you know that when I call a joke stupid, I mean, it's good.)

Keep making people LAUGH, my friend(I personally like the dirtier stuff. Clean jokes aren't funny. I'm just a bit surprised at how MANY little KIDS get MY dirty jokes. I used to be so INNOCENT at that age! Or so I like to think!)!

MidNight The Magnificent
Huda Allie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Lol! i liked the jokes, thanx soo much for writing them...

I especially liked the first one...
Debbie-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
More blond predudice. The others are very stupid...
Cooties chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
HAHAHA! Those are some funny jokes! Just i feel bad about the blonde jokes, cause most of my friends have blonde hair, so i try to look past them. But i LOVED all of your jokes!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
That first duck joke is awesome. Anyways, Keep on writing!
MJG chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I've heard them all except for the first one which i thought was really funny:)
Daine Yuy still too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I liked the frosted flake . . . very cool. and the Bubbles one was screwed up (in a good way)! 0.~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Cute. I like the one about the blonde frosted flake. I've got 2 tell my friends that to annoy them. They're blonde!
Kirin Li chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was interesting, Sar-chan. And some were funny! uh oh, I better go...I haven't done my HomeWork yet~Kirin Li-_-
craZehGurL chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
kewl! i like the Bubbles joke!
sar chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2001