Reviews for A Song for America
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Whoa! Very touching. I did some America R&R.
Freedom Rose.
moo chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
ooohtouching. don't watch! nice nice. i like it. yeah it's depressing but what thehell, it's the truth. it happens. happens. it's a tribute to victims and it should help people know about what's really happening.
Ginger chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
This was a great poem. It expressed what I'm sure many are and were thinking.
soledadmoon chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Indeed,a very lyric take on these events,which in spite of everything,I'm happy to .
Bella Tragedia chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
That's so true! Great job! Keep it up!
Aes Sedai Ani K chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
heylo...this was beautiful...i was listening to this sad song from gladiator too while reading this..man, i'm still shaken up, and there's this burning thing in my throat, and i don't know what to do or say to help really...blood, people jumping out of building because they had to choose death by fire or death by fall(I don't know what I'd do if I was there)...man i can't...and this kind of attitude(the terrorists) is not going to end...kids, little kids around there will absorb this hate, and then, they'll be the same...and there's so much freakin' hate, but so much hope. Yea,this sort of thing is hard to write, but...but you did capture emotion, once aagin Asianscaper, otherwise this freakin' lump wouldn't be in my throat...and i think this goodness will show...it's strange how something happens and suddenly everyone's aware that we live in a community and all... beautiful and sad, thick with emotion and imagery always Asianscaper. I-I..don't know...a lot of things anymore.