Reviews for Broken Home
unspecified chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
oh my gosh! my life in a nutshell! great job!
PoeticChildOfGod chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow. I've read thousands of abuse and angst stories, but this.. this is just.. wow.
AndForAMomentIAmHappy chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
*Freaks out* Talk about scary *Whimpers*
Connor Triannes chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I had a kitty named Sammy. Grama killed it because we couldnt afford catfood.
loserkid-rodeo-punk-princess chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Very good, Very Good. I can relate to this very well. You have wonderful talent. You should consider publishing your work in a book or something. You really do have this unique talent that only a few others have, to make everything you write seem so real. As I read this, all of my memories of times like this came flooding back to my mind. And when I got to the end I could actually feel my mom's arms around me telling me that it would be alright. Sorry, I hadn't intended on making this some long drawn out thing that you probably hear all the time. Please keep writing and post more soon!
samitok chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
That was sad, angsty, melancholy, etc... scared me a little too. Anyways, besides all that, it was excellent. The little details were described so well... agh, I wanna see more of this kinda stuff!

Keep up the spiffy work.
emily chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
excellent story! Angsty. Wonderful!
Dark Fire1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
good story. Also, in my story that you reviewed, I know that Satanists dont do sacrifices and all that stuff...its part of the plot to have it that way. Trust me, it will all make sence when the storys done.
me chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
i liked that alot
AimzNemesis Sadistic Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Woah. That was... woah.

Sadly, things like this do happen, and it is very upsetting. (

This is a very deep, very well-written story. I like. Well done!
Rab1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
o.O Very good!
ChnkyPnutBtr chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
:(. That's sad and depressing. But it fits you :P. -Chnky-
Cori-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Sh!t like that happens...and you portray it well. Good job.
Slinky chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
This just gave me the shivers! Very good.
Unstable chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Awww. This is so sad Jamie. Why do you not write more stories like this? It's really good. Had to get some fire in there somewhere didn't you? You seem to have lost some of your pyromanical tendencies lately, you must find them so as to further amuse me. Toodles.