Reviews for Stalling
allie cole chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I'm really impressed by the content in this song, but to me it seems a bit over-the-top and emotionally irrational for being in a fight with a friend. But hey I don't know the situation you were in. This is good reading, I really like it. -ac-
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
...wow... *is dumbstruck* I wish I could write like that... wow
WhinyTeenageBoy chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
This poem really hit home...I'm actually just sitting here stunned.

Ok...The only 'real' thing I have is actually a question.

For myself, I've lost support

I've lost the thing I should live for

I can't tell if I've been betrayed

Or if it only feels that way

Was that all supposed to rhyme? Not to be rude it just doesn't flow like the rest of your stuff.

-Steven,

Yah SO?
twice as nice twin chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
this really explains how i felt when i had a huge fight with my bestfriend, this is really good
craig chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
phat song, pretty dark, but still cool
Sopheri chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
So afraid of losing people... the sad truth of life sometimes. Friends make life worth living... yet many times bring upon tears and troubles at the same time. Not a whole lot of detail to this song, yet the bit it does have is very mind grasping and brings upon a feeling of being afraid of what is to come.
Janna chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
i really like this one, i'm actually in a fight with my best friend right now and this explains exactly how i feel...it's really deep, again another great song
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Poor farf...you always have to depress me with all your crazy jibbajabba...you just keep gettin better and better..dont be sad tho
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Cool song ian, Seem to be going through that with someone right now..but its more like i am being the person who is leaving than the one losing someone.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
nice, deep stuff, another masterpeice.

and only one song more until i have reviewed them all )
shy chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
another good angst song, its sad that u felt that way tho.
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Awesome lyrics. It's really good, shows your emotions well. I know what you're talking about and I can just imgaine you telling me this. It's exactly what you would say. Good job:)
Hazel chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
okay...running out of compliments lol but they're all sincere...i think this is right up there with 'hollow'. defintely one of my fave (i printed out 'hollow' and i carry it around w/ me school...sort of for security or something...)

[i'm not a psycho...really :)...]
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Well surprisingly, this time I can't relate, lol. I've never fallen out with my bestfriend in the years she's been my bestfriend...but still, very well written as usual and there are a couple of lines that sorta hit me. Me likes :)