Reviews for Divinitas
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 70 . 4/30/2007
NO! Pheonix don't feel sad! Stupid Aether! why do i love your charcter so much? Why?

I liked this chapter but it made me want to cry!
olena chapter 69 . 4/24/2007
ah! hate you for this cliffie! *gnaws on your ankle* but seriously, out of all the fics I've read, this totally deserves to be made into an anime ~_~
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 69 . 4/21/2007
NO! you just stpped! how could you? *cries* what's in the box?
Seralokiiph chapter 53 . 4/11/2007
My favorite band of all time is Within Temptation. I don't know if you've heard of them, but they have some songs that would fit this fic so well. Especially about the relationship between Aether and Phoenix. Here are three songs that are prime examples:

1.) Aquarius:

I hear your whispers

Break the silence

And it calms me down

Your taste on my lips

Your salty kisses

They say I'm seeking up the danger

That one day you won't let me go

(I'll drown, you'll take me down)

I need you Aquarius

Enchanted I will have to stay.

I feel you Aquarius

'Cause you don't see, set me free

You call to me Aquarius

(You call to me, you set me free)

I relinquish

To your powers

From your grasp

I just can't hide

I missed the danger

I had to conquer

You made me feel alive

They say I have to be aware

That one day you won't let me go

Take me down

I long for you Aquarius

I need to be with you again

I fear you, Aquarius

My destiny 'till the end

2.) It's the Fear:

It awaits for the day

Will let it out

Give it a reason

To give its might

Fear of who I am becoming

I fear that I'm losing

The struggle within

I can no longer restrain it

My strength, it is fading

I have to give in

[Chorus:]

It's the fear of the dark

It's growing inside of me

They won they will come alive

(Have to save)

To save my beloved,

There is no escape

'Cause my faith is horror and doom

Hold down your head now

Just let me pass by

Don't feed my fear

If you don't want it out

I fear for who I'm becoming

I feel that I'm losing

All beauty within

I can no longer restrain it

My strength it is fading

I have to give in

3.) Somewhere:

Lost in the darkness

Hoping for a sign

Instead there's only silence

Can't you hear my screams?

Never stop hoping

Need to know where you are

But one thing's for sure

You're always in my heart

I'll find you somewhere

I'll keep on trying

Until my dying day

I just need to know

Whatever has happened

The truth will free my soul

Lost in the darkness

Tried to find your way home

I want to embrace you

And never let you go

Almost hope you're in heaven

So no one can hurt your soul

Living in agony

Cause I just do not know

Where you are

Wherever you are

I won't stop searching

Whatever it takes me to know

Ruri Star Sykel chapter 68 . 4/4/2007
more torcher next chapter yay! okay so i shouldn't be happy but i totly love Aether!
Olena chapter 68 . 4/2/2007
great chap as always. the descriptions of scenery were simply breathtaking, I loved every word of it. and shesh... Aether and Phoenix never learn -_-; sometimes I wanna beat em with a stick XP but that would prolly be the last thing I ever did (cough) so yea, update soon
jess chapter 68 . 4/2/2007
Okay That's it I've been reading this story forever and I mean forever,and I love it. But seriousy either give Pheniox some sort of way to fight back against Aether even if it's just him ignoring Aether, which we know Aether hates, but damn let him do something thing. Either that or just kill off Phenoix because it's started to get ridicules. It's unfair and stupid that Aether as all the power give Pheniox something or just stop the story b/c I really don't get where this story is going.
ladyvoid chapter 67 . 3/21/2007
OMG! So excited divinitas is finally back!

YAY

*hurries off to read*
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 67 . 3/18/2007
Um... it was good up until the last lines... i didn't really understand what you meant. sorry.
afk chapter 67 . 3/18/2007
huh! you ended there...just there... ARGH! want to read more, and just as curiosity, will tehre be more interaction between teh otehr charas? i don'tmidn the main focus on our sexy droioling pair, but jsut as a quiestion
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 66 . 3/8/2007
this chapter was good! like always!
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
i just stated this (well no duh) a friend of mine introduced me to this story (that sounds weird) i love it and i love Chima he's so cute. go gryps
fdgdd chapter 66 . 3/6/2007
aether is pretty stupid. i was just daydreaming, that what if phoneix was somehow mortal again, and aether tortured him one night, and unknowingly kills him. haha. aether would deserve that angst...but phoenix, poor guy.

on another note, there's is too much gore. dude. there's some obsession with blood in this fic...but it's still cool.

great chapteR!
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 65 . 2/22/2007
Great chapy! i love it! and i can't wait to find out what happens! oh and did Ari stab phoenix in the hand to get him to let go? and HE WAS HITTING ON DRACO!
Unwanted Empathy chapter 65 . 2/22/2007
This chapter really me feel for Draco, His assumptions of his fellow inmates was right on the spot. But it did show that there are two sides to every coin!

To Caleyndar forgive my slip of calling the God of Air, the God of Wind! I sure wouldn't want every Ari mad at me!
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »