Reviews for Dreaming Free
ShadowPanther chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
People are blinded by what everyone wants themselves to see. They see achievements... technology. But look at what it's causing us. We gain a so called easier life, but we never stop and look at what we're losing... We take everything that we were given for granted. We lose interest in the world in general. The trees... skies... life... We're blind to the real beauty of it all.
Cheli Forever chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I love this! Honestly, I would not change one thing about it, even if I could. Keep on writing! _
To-Speak chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
how much longer until we learn how to pick the locks on our cages?
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
It's good I like it. You express it very well sorry I suck at reviews right now haha! Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Chocolate Hotpants chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Wow your poetry is jus so brilliant. Yet another fantastic poem. Keep up the good work!

Luv kat xx
Heather Goldbug chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Wow. I've never seen a poem about that before, this is original. I'm so sick of break up poems, they drive me nuts, and poems about love, too. It's such a relief to see a good poem like this. It's beautiful, too...
unwritten chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
good!
Katrina chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
That was great! You are really a good writer. Please write more.
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Fly into the sky to freedom...gosh, beautiful! _ You have such creativity!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
oooh...that was sad. good though. i like your style...it reminds me of my own :-) i wrote a poem kinda like this once, but i dont think i ever put it on FFN...yeah. good!
sparkle2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
It's kinda sad, but kinda true. I really liked it. I like things like that, dreams, spirit, surreal stuff, u know, stuff like that.
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
So true. The world is just an oppressive place. I don't get it. Everyone says how bad it is that you can't be yourself, and you'd think if everyone agrees about that, you'd be able to finally be yourself without restriction. Really good job if you can provoke thoughts like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Nice, this one went together really well. The subject was a good one too, I'll have to try writing about that sometime.
DarkJaina chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
I love this poem! Many because I dream of being with NASA and going up into space. ::sigh:: This poem is inspiring...
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/7/2000
Incredible poem. Very deep. Loved it - it flowed very well!

~Please read my works! Please? :)~