Reviews for dont hate me because im wiccan
corioreo chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
*sighs* Gorgeous. You have, in just 199 words, managed to say what Wiccans have been trying to tell the world for decades. Fabulous job. :D
bitter crone chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
is it really such a great poem? or is it the fact that New Agers will flock towards and praise anyone that is strong enough to stand up for their beliefs?
Artemis Nomad chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
beautiful. That's all i can say. Bravo.
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wicca is awsome. It really sucks that people think it means that you worship the devil or whatever. They really need to stop saying things like that and maybe they should do a little research, but of course they think that they're right just b/c everyone else thinks it too. Oh, opps. Right, the poem. Wowsome! Anyways don't listen to those asses that think they know everything b/c wicca ROCKS! Fantastic poem.
Darkrose 17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Stupid people think Wicca is evil. Wicca good! The pentagram is not an evil symbol, an inverted (upside down) pentagram represents Satan. Beautiful poem. May the Goddess always guide you.
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
nice rhymes, and a nice topic. People should get along better, religion or not. However, if you truly wanted people to leave you alone, let them talk to you about religion. In my personal experience (this isn't true of everyone, just a few) but it seems that lots of Wiccans are too self-rightious to let others even speak of religion, and feel like they have more of a right to since they are a minority... although we all know it's a religion superior to many main-stream ones, it's still only just as valid, so be careful what you say, it could insult.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Beautiful. Though I am a Christian, I have a hard time believeing that people I know who are of other religions will go to Hell.
evil-kenshin chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
great poem, i can't stand religious intollerence
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That poem was a brilliant piece. It was skilfully weaved into this piece that explains to others your religion and I think that they should read your poem and learn what your religion is about. Great poem. Trinity Angelina Martinez
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THE PENTACLE IS SATANIC? OH MY FRIGGIN GOD I HATE THAT! THANK YOU! GAH!

Heh...sorry...

I love the poem. I'm atheist (I believe in absolutely nothing - ahaha!) so I'm very openminded about religion. My best friend is all gung ho about how the pentacle is satanic...and I'm like no it's not...but who cares. Good job.
Niham chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
YEAH! I love u! And your poem! I wish i could write poetry like that! I feel the same way too! Blessed be!
Lycan Lamia chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
brill poem, im wiccan as well and ill recomend it to my coven!
Vampire Faeries chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Sanguine: This is so true. I hate it when other people think that you are evil if you say you're Wiccan. It's also anoying that people assume the pentagram is Satanic. Some people just can't seem to accept that others will believe differently and that those beliefs can still be right.
Andaren chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Merry Meet!
*Shameless plug - witchcraft* This is strangely like one of my poems. I love it!
Keep writing!
Blessed Be,
Andaren x
sonnet chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I love this poem! I'm a wiccan too.. I understand very much.. and as for quotes from the bible.. I know them all. this poem is lovely. To be honest I wouldn't say it paints beautiful pictures, or takes me to some fantasy, but it's very informative, and I think that's what you were going for. Every person should read this poem before they judge the wicca.
..sonnet?