Reviews for Desert
Seanachi chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Ah I had forgotten about this one. Are you sure you don't want to dip your quill and pen something about a serial killer? I think you'd do it well...
Curdled conscience chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That way frikin' beautiful. I loved the ending.
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
omg! u are such a brilliant writer. I feel lyk u just enticed me in2 the most wonderful thing ever and then ripped my soul in half! amazing, im glad i took the time to read it
ArchAngel pixxistixx4me chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
OMG! that was so cool! do you write professionally? cause that was... amazing...

wow... keep writing. i'm now hooked on your work.

i need to learn how to write like that...

-pixxi
M'cha chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
That was cool. It was almost like reading Poe, except much less gruesome, and you didn't have as much imagery, but it had that rythmic feel to it. I liked the ending, when you said, "The desert has no songs, fool. Only screams. I liked hearing you scream. You tasted very sweet." That was an awesome way to end.
Dianna chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I've reread this and realized that I have not yetreviewed it. Silly me. _ I really liked this one. Very cool and, I must admit, possibly a bit disturbing. I think. I'm not really sure. So, anyways, I like this alot and... well, pooh! There's nothing else for me to say. I just liked it a whole lot. If you ever stop writing, I will not only be in the insane asylum, I will also haunt you forever with accusations of meanness (I'm almost *certain* that is not a word). Well, bye bye for now. I have a project to do... *shudder*
carina chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Imaginative, descriptive, powerful... and deliciously biting. Love it!
KrNxVeGGiE chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
*laughs* I liked this one. Okay, it's still mysterious, but I understand it a little better than Eclipse. I liked the ending. *laughs again*
Lady chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I like this style of writing. It's very simplistic, and kind of reminds me of Hemingway and "The Old Man and the Sea", a book I liked before my teacher beat the hell out of it and tried to find more meaning in it that there really was. I think this was an interesting peace and some of the phrasing is just amazing where do you come up with some of these comparisons. It's a nice piece of work. But the last line was scary. But keep writing.