Reviews for Nightmare (Sleeping Beauty)
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
This is... absolutely gorgeous. It is such a familiar feeling, putting myself in her place, and you've captured it so well. You infuse it with emotion, a heartwrenching plea to a lost soul. Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I especially love the chorus. Wow.
LunaSilverthorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
good. though i didn't read your first. good imagery sad
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This is really a well done piece. The broken-up-sentence style kind of threw me, but that's just because I'm used to every line's first word being capitilized. Good job.
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I like this one; it seems a little mysterious. The changing she/you pronoun's a bit strange but it isn't superly confusing. I makes sense, but perhaps I'm completely worng in my interpretation. It's as though she has a very depressing had a nice life, but things have turned, and changed as they have become nightmares. I liked the last stanza, although I think the last line spoiled it a bit. The "."s seem a bit strange in a poem.
Katsy-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
thast really good.
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Holy shit, girl... you've out-done yourself! Ahh I love it... this is really amazing, I hope you write more like this, with all the taunting ideas that really turn on lightbulbs in people's minds. Bravo!

-al
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Love the poem. Even has a little storyline going along. :)
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
There's really only one problem with song-fic's in general: They need a tune to go along with them! But, alas, there is none. Therefore, I have no choice but to read this as a poem...which is, I guess, how it should be done with a tune even, so my whole complaint is really somewhat pointless...oh well. I like this, it's got a lot of passion in it, sort of, like energy or emotion...soemthing like that. I also detect a little desperation in there, as though the person singing the song to "sleeping beauty" is running out of time to save her...which is true to the "plot" as well, so the emotion fits the scinerio perfectly. Now, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, great song! Only a tune could make it better.
Sylvi chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Heyhey. Niiice job. It's a pretty poem. Sad and stuff, and yeah I agree with Obake-chan that it's not you-ish... but it is EXTREMELY good. Nice and metaphorical. :-) Tre bien.
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
its ok
Obake-chan yatto chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
This isn't youish...at least it seemed like that to me. It was lovish. Akc. But, it's still a very well done poem. Don't kill yourself, Belley Beauty! Not worth the pain for just one thing that's not going your way! (Shoujo manga main characters go for suicide just because they aren't together with the guy they love. WEAKLINGS!) Heh. Anyways,

You should right a fan fic someday, too.
laureli chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
That was good. I understand the prob. w/ writing only anguish but mostly we can only write what we feel and usually the most tangible emotion is pain. that was cool.
sLaVe 2 pAsSiOn chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I like it...I have this thing about faery tales and even thou this is metaphoric it still holds my interests...maybe more so. Sometimes I feel like this, lost and about to end it all...the world can get so confusing sometimes. Anyway...I luv it _ keep up the good work :D